FB Ads Driving Lots of Traffic to my Product but no Sales

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi I'm looking for some advice on this product page on my store:

https://cookinggod.shop/products/non-stick-bbq-grill-mat

I have been driving traffic there with a Traffic ad campaign on FB and it's performing fairly well consistently (9.69% CTR, $0.08 CPC and brought about 2,500 people to my product page) but only one purchase. I am now running a second re-targeting ad to all people that visited the site with Add to Cart conversions as the goal and offering an additional discount but no purchases thus far (been running for 3 days). Are there any ways you see that I could increase conversions on the product page? Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1760 110 317

Dear CookingGod,

Congratulation for your store.

Hope following suggestion will help you.

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 28-30 . you need to improve product page speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile.
  • Product page layout needs to improve.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels , product quick view - All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user-friendly.
  • Do some on page SEO
  •  Header and Footer Area need to Improve
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Cooking God, 

Product page looks quite "professional" except, some small things to add with .Pay attention to the following tips for better conversion rates:

• A "BUY NOW" Button is an instant "Call to Action" which when added helps in simplifying the checkout process.
  • For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

I wish you all the luck for your future store journey. 

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thank you for your advice, really appreciate it! I have switched to a premium theme and am redesigning the store to look more professional and adding a lot of the features you've mentioned. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thank you for the suggestions, very helpful!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
463 29 141

Hi @CookingGod !

Firstly, I would like to tell you to need to organize your shop very in a neat way. Now it looks very not well organized and messy. Though you have very nice videos and images, it should be placed in the right place in order to be well seen. 

The best thing to increase your conversion on the product page is to run a referral program. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

I recommend adding the Wishlist feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. 

You are having sale items and I have checked you offer free shipping. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.

We have  6 features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @CookingGod ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello @CookingGod 

Congratulations on your store page! I saw that you are planning to redesign the store with some of the feedback already given on your post. While you're at it, try out these options as well. A couple of things I noticed -

1. On your homepage, make the top navigation bar fixed - even if the person scrolls down they should be able to navigate to the rest of the pages without having to go to the top. 
  2. I really like the way your About Us section is written. Shows the focus on the customers and how you are concerned about their experience. I would suggest you add a bit about your team as well to add a human touch to this section. Makes the shopper feel closer to you.
  3. Add the Contact us links even in the footer section. That makes those sections easily accessible from anywhere. 
  4. You can make your FAQ section left aligned and share links to specific questions at the top so that the shopper doesn't have to scroll through the entire page to find their relevant information. I would also like to know as a shopper, how do you decide the top products and what is the source of these products - where are they made (or anything that shows the credibility of the products).
  5. Specifically for the grill mat, the product description page has images with features highlighted in a red strip at the bottom/top. Personally I thought this was not very easy to read. You could try changing the way this is seen - use better graphics or bullet points to show these benefits.
  6. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. I added one below which I thought might look good. What do you think? You can always look up more styles here.

661116B0-6351-4F0C-9895-B126D3509025_4_5005_c.jpeg

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi Adelia, thank you very much I'm really happy to get your response. I will implement some of your ideas for sure.

0 Likes