FEEDBACK ON MY STORE

Solved
Huggbabies
2 0 0

Hi there, I was made a Shopify store. I was hoping I could share my store and let y'all review it and let me know what y'all think. Thanks.

https://huggbabies.com/

0 Likes
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2104 49 275

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

I just had look into your website, It's looking good. I observed few points on your website.

-> Arrange description images to center.
-> Increase niche, Decrease variants.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding. 
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> Your website's Facebook and Instagram pages are not found, Check it.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Dashboard
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
129 12 62

Hello @Huggbabies 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products.

Increase the list of recommended products in the product page, to improve cross sales.

Add About Us page to the store.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

If you are planning to sell on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 173 549

Hello @Huggbabies, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a review carousel on the homepage.

- You can add a color swatch on the product page.

- Add loyalty rewards program. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increases sales and helps in retaining your customers.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Make your store engaging and interactive. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @Huggbabies 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thought for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance. 

Your store has some good points here:

• Have a unique logo and strong slogan
  • The search field is stronger prominently positioned on the homepage
  • Clear Call-to-action on the banner

Besides, I also have some recommendations for you, but initially, you should check out this article on Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices. 

Homepages:

1. Sticky menu 

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu should contain a search bar and making it prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the homepage.

2. Banner

Regarding the banner on your homepage, I recommend you use the full-width banner because it will help your page looks more professional. Moreover, having a lot of blank space will make the visitor feel disappointed the first time they access your page.

Prfs. 1.png

3. Ensure Text That Overlays Images Is Legible

Text-overlaid images on your homepage below are lower scannability and legibility, therefore using an overlaid semitransparent background color will be better than for your banner and help you ensure to bring the best experience for your user.

Pfsd.2.png

Prfs.3.png

4. Introduction

The summary introduction regards your brand, as well as your hands-on in the niche, will provide information about your brand for your customer. Hence, they will feel your professional website as well as safe when choosing your products on your website. So I recommend you add your introduction in the section that follows the slide show.

5. Testimonial

User reviews are critical to users’ purchasing decisions. Include both the rating average and the number of ratings in product list items will help your website is reliable under the user view. It means that they will make the decision on your website faster. Or you can refer to our template to create the impress homepage for the case store Maiz template.

Prfs.4.png

Collection Page

I choose the Baby Bath collection to make some reviews below:

1. Secondary thumbnail

Presenting a secondary thumbnail on hover is an effective way to provide extra visual information without cluttering list items on your website. Another useful thumbnail to show on hover is the “Feature Callout” thumbnail for highlighting a key product feature that may not be clear enough in the regular “Cutout” image.

2. Product Attributes in List Items

Your website should present the user with sufficient product information to adequately assess a product’s suitability. Especially, you should add more than this basic criterion below to allow it almost be displayed in any given list item such as price, Product type, Thumbnail, Ratings. 

Prfs.5.png

I've are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. In addition, What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
Huggbabies
2 0 0

Hi there, I’m very thankful and very grateful  for sharing this information about my store.I would wanna fix all these issues right away but my problem is have no experience with pagefly. I was hoping maybe you can actually help me fix these issues since you have more experience than I do,so that I can better looking store. I would very be appreciative if you could help me. Thanks.

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
769 96 249

Hey @Huggbabies,

Congratulations on launching your store! I can tell you've put a lot of time, thought and effort into building your store, well done!

I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.

First, your banner area. This area is prime real estate for selling. We recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product,  a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". 

hugbaby-01.png

One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

Next, your products. The biggest caution I would give you is to make sure the products you are selling are not already commonly sold. Things like diaper bags, toys, teetheers, etc. are all items that can be purchased in big box stores (Old Navy, Target, Walmart etc.) and purchased online through them or through Amazon. When a person is searching for any of these types of items in Google, these big companies are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. People with well known, well established brands with massive marketing budgets.

What we recommend doing instead is selling winning products. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend at least 3x what the product costs you.

We did a video on how to find winning products and we also regularly post a collection of winning products on our YouTube channel:

Once you have settled on your winning product/products, you can expand your sales channels and promote your dropshipping products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
476 9 80

Hi 

@Huggbabies 

I am Vinod from Bombay India. I am a digital marketing consultant by profession in providing Google ads Bing Ads email marketing abd Conversion be rate optimization services. 

I saw your store. Good site. Good products.

Pls add contact page with contact address. 

Pls make the top promo text readable currently it's hard to read dur to color combination of top promo area. 

There are more tweaks which are needed.

I would be happy to grow your product sales via digital channels. 

Let me know if we can discuss this on email. 

Thank you.

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 173 549

Hello @Huggbabies

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?

Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes