Hello everyone, I need some feedback on my website please
Good or bad, I’m open to all criticism. Everyone says it’s really good, but I feel like I’m doing something wrong because I’m not getting any sells. I’ve gotten 7-8 sells since I launched which was the 1st. So can you guys please help me out, what am I doing wrong!
Hello @HunnysLashes ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Congratulations on your new online store!
Your website is missing a few key elements you need to convert visitors into customers. Some suggestions for improvement:
Here are some links to videos that could really help you out:
Hope this feedback helped. Reach out if you need anymore help.
Hey Hunny's Lashes,
Pay attention to the following points for improving your store look:
All the best!
Hey @HunnysLashes ,
I checked your store, which looks good but needs some improvement. Let me share a couple of feedbacks:
1. The homepage looks a bit empty right now, so I would suggest adding better website theme and more content on your homepage like Featured products, Blog, Instagram feed, Best Sellers, New Arrivals, etc. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.
2. I recommend you to add your social handles as icons rather than wordings in your website (also to note: be active in Fb and Insta), as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also, your Instagram handle is broken (the page isn't available)
3. Add an 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. Read this blog on the potential of About Us page: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page
4. I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about the product is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)
5. Invite your customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles, and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
6. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
7. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency.
Do let me know if you require any more help, I'm happy to be of assistance.