FEEDBACK ON MY STORE

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 7

Hi all,

So i have nearly finished building my store, I still need to add some more poducts, about us, contact, blog etc but would love some feedback on how it is now.  www.frenchbullystore.com

many thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. Add links to your footer for about us, contact us, and FAQ. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

3. I would clean up the design of your homepage and feature less product on the homepage

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

5. Remove the "Safe checkout" and place the image in your footer. Helps clean up the page and make it look more professional

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 7
Hey Duane,
Thank you so much for all your feedback. I will tackle all those issues you mentioned and tidy things up. Having people like yourself guiding us newbies is priceless.
Much appreciated
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 0 8

Omg - that is SO cute!  I love the main picture!  I think it looks really good for a beginner store.  Good luck!

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 7
Thank you so much. I definitely am a beginner. I knew nothing about computers last month, it took me a day to learn how to copy and paste 🤦🏻‍♂️ I Hadn’t used one since I left school 20 years ago. I still have so much to learn and owe a massive thank you to everyone one this chat, I’ve learned so much from you guys and want to learn so much more
0 Likes