FEEDBACK ON MY STORE

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello everyone, I need some feedback on my website please 

www.hunnys-lashes.com

Good or bad, I’m open to all criticism. Everyone says it’s really good, but I feel like I’m doing something wrong because I’m not getting any sells. I’ve gotten 7-8 sells since I launched which was the 1st. So can you guys please help me out, what am I doing wrong! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, I think you made a lot of progress but first item of business there’s too much hot pink which does not convey trustworthiness.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @HunnysLashes ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • There is no “contact us”, “about us” sections. Try adding them so that customers will get to know more about your brand.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2

Hi @HunnysLashes 

Congratulations on your new online store!

Your website is missing a few key elements you need to convert visitors into customers. Some suggestions for improvement:

• Home page (needs to be better organised - it is missing content describing what your business does and who you're about).
  • Product Page (needs to include all information about the product on that page)
  • Checkout (needs to be consistent with the rest of the website)
  • Mobile friendly (most visitors will be viewing on mobile)

Here are some links to videos that could really help you out:

Hope this feedback helped. Reach out if you need anymore help.

Cheers,

Celina

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Hunny's Lashes, 

Pay attention to the following points for improving your store look:

• "Professional Hero banner" is a must beside the dropdown for a decent site view.
  • Add "Twitter and Linked In" business pages to the homepage for better advertising.
  • For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best! 

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
216 17 83

Hey @HunnysLashes ,

I checked your store, which looks good but needs some improvement. Let me share a couple of feedbacks:

1. The homepage looks a bit empty right now, so I would suggest adding better website theme and more content on your homepage like Featured products, Blog, Instagram feed, Best Sellers, New Arrivals, etc. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.

2. I recommend you to add your social handles as icons rather than wordings in your website (also to note: be active in Fb and Insta), as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also, your Instagram handle is broken (the page isn't available)

3. Add an 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. Read this blog on the potential of About Us page: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page

4. I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about the product is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)

5. Invite your customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles, and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.

6. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

7. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. 

Do let me know if you require any more help, I'm happy to be of assistance.

Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes