FEEDBACK ON STORE PLEASE

QDub
Excursionist
31 1 17

Maxfayne.com 

!!!!!please I need some feedback whether it’s good or bad feedback if you have any ideas on how I can better my store please let me hear it THANKS !!!!!

MaxFayne.com 

0 Likes

Hello @QDub 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Provide Hero banner  as it gives first impression when customer lands on the Homepage.

->Product Review: There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review , so that customer can review on your products. In product page place product review to know more information about products ,which makes customer to buy .

->Add Testimonials: Testimonials give customers confidence in your product. They can resolve a customer’s primary concerns, make them feel good about contacting you, and solidify their decision to buy your products. Add testimonials in footer of home page.

->Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

->Rewards & Credits: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

->Social sharing : As per promotion, Try add discount on social sharing feature  home page to promote your store by your customers. For this, you may consider our app Tuecus it has Free plan too.

->Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

->Videos; You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

->Add Product description below add to cart in product page.

->As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase, try to add Wishlist feature and recently viewed products feature.

->Wishlist : Add 'Wishlist" button beside add to cart . Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

->Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

I would  wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store.  I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

I hope this is helpful ! If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know! 

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3738 214 663

Hey @QDubThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, review carousel, Newsletter sign-up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.

- Add about us page in the header or footer. 

- On the product page, add a call to action button 'Notify Me When Available' so that you can notify customers. You can send back-in-stock notifications to customers. Add multiple images of the product so customers can have a better look at the products. Use real models. 

AiTrillion_0-1624341594856.png

- Add a review section on the product page as shown in the below screenshot. Reviews are an important tool as customers read reviews before making a purchase. 

AiTrillion_1-1624341816692.png

To add product recommendations (trending, new recently viewed products), review section, and send back in stock notification to your customers you can install the all-in-one app AiTrillion.

P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 136 327

Hey @QDub,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

screencapture-maxfayne-2021-06-22-10_28_53.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
I'd recommend adding in a homepage banner. That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. The word "Fayne" on your POD products uses a certain font, that font isn't reflected in your logo which makes it look disconnected. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment. This is a service we offer so if you are interested, you can click here for more information.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

POD PRODUCTS
This is something we see very commonly on the forums. People tend to start shops selling Print on demand (POD) designs on hoodies, shirts, tote bags and etc. Print on demand products tend to work well for people with large followings. Ie. popular YouTubers, Instagram influencers, etc. When you don’t have an existing following of fans that want to wear your merch, it’s a hard sell.
The POD design mistakes we see most commonly are:

1. Designs that are already commonly sold
  2. Brands using their own logo (when no one knows who they are)
  3. Unique designs, however, there is no demand for that type of product (and no one knows about them.)

When you are an unknown brand, it’s really difficult to sell POD products. As you know, shirts, hoodies, tote bags and etc. can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a hoodie or tshirt in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local.In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery. I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store. 

If you cannot find a way to set yourself apart in the market, it is time to move on to a different product. What we recommend is selling winning products. A winning product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend 3x what it costs you for the product.

We did a video that explains how and where to find winning products that you can watch here:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try (one of the methods we recommend for finding winning products), here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp

Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We regularly post a selection of winning products on our YouTube channel, here is our latest one:

If you’d like to see more, consider subscribing.

POD TIP
I'd recommend comparing different POD websites for which one/ones would give you the best profit margins. When searching, compare Gooten, Printify, Teelaunch and Printful for the best price so that you can offer your audience a great price and still be able to make a decent profit as well.

Printful: https://apps.shopify.com/printful
Printify: https://apps.shopify.com/printify
Gooten: https://apps.shopify.com/gooten
Teelaunch: https://apps.shopify.com/teelaunch-1

CONTACT PAGE
I noticed you have just an email address displayed on your contact page. Shopify has made creating a contact form really simple, here is how to do it:

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
543 50 199

Hi @QDub

We're AllFetch - a Shopify app developer that offers FREE apps to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses - serving 10.000+ active merchants. 

Have seen your store and we think you have many things that can improve. 

1. Homepage: 

- It seems you are not having a homepage, it's a big drawback. 

- Here is the homepage layout that you can consider following:

+ Banners (sliders): to show some beautiful product images (lifestyle would be great) and inspirational messages. Those banners will help you guide your customers to product pages and collection pages. 

+ Collections

+ Featured Products or Featured Collection: where you want to increase sales in some specific products. 

+ The section to show the benefits when shopping at your store. 

+ The testimonials section (reviews section). This part will increase your social proof which boosts your social fast.

+ Instagram feed. Have seen your Instagram account and it has a lot of good content. More than that, you are having more than 3k followers. 

To take this advantage, you can have your own Instagram feed for your store. The app Shoppable Instagram Feed by AllFetch will help you do that with ease (for FREE). 

2. Product pages:

AllFetch_0-1624413382955.png

- Based on the image above, you need to focus on:

+ Make the product description look more professional. Like adding a title, more information, etc.

+ Add the quantity selector 

+ You should have compared prices

- On your product pages, you can add some sections like:

+ Add the Sticky Add to Cart bar to keep the ATC button visible. 

+ Use a Cross-sell method like Product Bundles or Frequently Bought Together. 

+ The reviews section to increase your social proof. 

3. Other:

- Besides your website, you also need to focus on how you can have more traffic:

+ SEO your site. 

+ Promote them on some related groups.

+ Hire influencers to promote your products. 

- Also, you need to do research on your market. This activity is very important. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com

Hi @QDub

I’m glad to see you have chosen Shopify for launching your store! Here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:

1, Invest more on Home page

Home page attracts the most traffic for the store, and is the place where you can increase your conversion rate. You can improve the home page by adding:

• A hero banner on the home page, along with a Call-to-action button
  • A brief introduction about your store
  • Some banners about your latest promotion 
  • Special features and/or benefits when shopping on your store
  • Testimonials section to increase trustworthiness

If you need a sample for a home page design, you can refer to our template here: https://pagefly.link/wXyqUewu 

PageFly_0-1624422899616.png

2, Improve the Featured Collection section by trying:

• Adding secondary hover image to the products so customers can have a quick look at the products without redirecting to product page
  • Adding Add to Cart button to encourage customers to shop. This can help increase your store’s conversion rate as well.

PageFly_1-1624422924748.png

3, Improve your product page by:

• Add product description to increase trustworthiness. The more information customers have about your product, the more likely they are to buy it

• Add product image variants. One product should have at least 2-3 images about it
  • Add review/ testimonial section. You can also allow customers to leave a review about your product directly on the page

PageFly_2-1624422954773.png

4, Instead of leaving your email address on Contact Us page, create a Contact Form so customers can fill in what they want to say easily

PageFly_3-1624422983027.png

If you need references for Contact Us page layout, you can check our demo template here: https://pagefly.link/cwAYhSaf

PageFly_4-1624423005551.png

All the templates above can be used easily on PageFly page builder, even with a free account. You can take a look at our template gallery to choose what suits you the most.

For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy and collect instruction from our top experts in e-commerce - all for free!

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes