Hi guys! I’m just starting out and would love any feedback I can get! Thank you
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 313

Dear BroBeans:

Congratulation for your store.

welcomebros.png

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

1. Logo & Favicon - Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
  2. Header - Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for
  3. Footer -- Optimize your footer with social links, newsletter sign up and policy documents.
  4. Custom search -- Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  5. Add to Cart icon -- Prompt users to direct add products to cart without visiting the cart page.
  6. Custom Slider with Call to Action -- Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  7. Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant -- Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  8. Balancing color ., font images etc. -- Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  9. Trust Badge : All the policies , Faq, Payment icon , Highlight return policy , customer support , testimonial etc -- All these features are important to build trust for your brand among your users
  10. Highlight your USP -- What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  11. Human Touch : About you and your business -- Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.
  12. Web Design Facebook and insta page atleast 9 post -- Update your social media pages with creative posts to engage your customers.
  13. Trsut badge on home page -- This is important as this helps to build trust and assures your customers that your brand is authentic.
  14. Featured Collection -- Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  15. Featured / Bestseller products -- Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  16. Testimonials -- They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand. You have it but need to represent properly.
  17. Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels , product quick view -- All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user-friendly.
  18. Sticky Buy now or add to cart button , Sticky cart -- A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer on your store.
  19. Banner adding on Collection page -- Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners
  20. Promtional banner on collection page -- You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  21. Product filter for easy navigation -- Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  22. Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console -- These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store
  23. Proper setup shipping, taxes -- Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.
  24. Must be your own domain -- Your site should be on your own custom domain as it represents your brand identity. Choose a domain name and set up your custom domain if you don't have one currently.
  25. select correct audience for your Facebook ads -- If you choose to post an ad on Facebook, make sure you select the right audience as only then will your marketing be targeted.
  26. Google shopping -- Let your users easily discover & buy your products with Google smart shopping marketing campaigns.
  27. Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. -- Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.

Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here. Good luck!

If you need help please contact us at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
95 5 21

Hi @BroBeans ,

I had gone through your website and you have wonderful products. I like the designs on the mugs a lot!

here are some suggestions that you can consider :

1. Consider adding FAVICON as it makes your site more identical.

2. You should add information about Shipping, Returns and Refund policy which will increase trust among shoppers.

3. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
338 26 100

Hello @BroBeans,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

2. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.

3. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

4. Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Add pages like Contact Us, About Us, Privacy Policy, Terms of Service, etc to the footer.

5. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.

6. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.

7. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.

8. Add filters in collection pages to helps your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 17 results indexed by Google. But your website has 33+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes