Congratulation for your store.
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here. Good luck!
If you need help please contact us at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us
Hi @BroBeans ,
I had gone through your website and you have wonderful products. I like the designs on the mugs a lot!
here are some suggestions that you can consider :
1. Consider adding FAVICON as it makes your site more identical.
2. You should add information about Shipping, Returns and Refund policy which will increase trust among shoppers.
3. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app.
Turning More Shoppers Into Customers
I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
2. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
3. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
5. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
6. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
7. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
8. Add filters in collection pages to helps your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 17 results indexed by Google. But your website has 33+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!