FEEDBACK PLEASE!!

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
862 0 58

Can anyone please provide me with some feedback on my store?

Thank you in advance.

Here's a link:

https://www.gadgetkingdom.org/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
74 7 12

There are a couple of things that would turn me off about buying from you. The main one is it tells me that shipping will be calculated. I understand why you would do this, but a lot of customers wouldn't want to waste their time looking through and adding products to the cart not knowing if shipping will be cheap or outrageous.

The entire paragraph : Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer and China Post process the orders, which takes an additional 3-5 days.

This just screams drop shipper and makes it simply sound like you are a middle man who not only doesn't have access to the product, but has no control on when when the product will actually ship, the quality, or maybe even the refund process. Looking at this I would think, "I might as well just order direct from China." An example of a better way to word that would be, "We use an order fulfillment center located in Asia to lower your shipping costs, therefore, shipping times are longer than regular domestic ship times. Usually {X amount of days} in {region examples}"

Most customers feel scammed when they figure out they ordered from a drop shipper and could have gotten the product much cheaper on their own. That's the reality and just one of the many problems with drop shipping. There are many more I won't get into because that isn't what the initial post topic was about, but have you ordered directly from this company yourself before and made sure they didn't have any of their own promotional material in the packaging or talked to the company about that? Have you personally seen the quality of these products? These are things to know before going live and committing to using a specific drop shipping company. 

The last little thing is I'm not fond of the color clashing on your homepage menu bar. The orange background with the teal writing makes it very difficult to read. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
862 0 58

Thank you so much for that!

0 Likes