FEEDBACK PLEASE

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

It has been a month since my store is live and I haven't had a single sale. I have tried paid marketing and seo optimization yet no sales. Please tell me what is wrong with my store .

sonrisasstore.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @preetsht11, I'm from PageFly team

I have some feedback on your store and I hope it can give you some ideas to optimize your store look somehow.

First of all, what I like about your store is:

1. You have great products and I see that you've invested in making beautiful images of your products. Especially, your products are jewelry and accessories; people would really care about the appearance, so you have great images, which is a plus point.

2. Your product page is good. You have a certain number of product image variants, so people can easily inspect the products from many angles. Also, your product descriptions are detailed and very easy to catch up with since you know how to separate information using bullets. 

I like it when some of your product pages have custom fields for customers to fill in their requests, which is good because people love to personalize items that they feel theirs and only theirs.

However, here are some suggestions you should consider to change your homepage to make it look more appealing to visitors:

1. Use a sticky header for better navigation. A sticky menu bar is a header that is fixed when people scroll down your page, and it is very good for navigation because if you have many pages (collection pages, for example), people can quickly click on the menu bar anywhere on the page to move to your collection to see.

2. Consider making the logo smaller to help the slideshow images show up immediately on the top of the page. I like your logo, it's beautiful, but when I landed on your page, I was kinda overwhelmed by the categories you have on the menu bar, and I didn't know right away what you're selling. So you can try to make your slideshow show up immediately on the top of the page with some headings and CTA buttons to help people know right away in just 5 seconds what your store is all about.

home.jpghead.jpg

3. Add more content on your homepage. You have a lot of great products, so why don't you add more images with text content on the homepage to describe more about your business and your products? People would love to be educated about your business before they actually making their decisions to buy.

Also, there is a small part of your contact email in the Footer, you can try to change the color of the email so that people can read it to contact you.

cccc.jpg

I have a guide on how to build a high converting homepage for your Shopify store, you can read it if you are interested.

A page builder would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly

If you find this feedback helpful, you can give it a like or mark it as a solution. Best of luck with your new store!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
Highlighted

Hey @preetsht11,

My first recommendation would be to get on social media. If you are, I'd add those links to your store. Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media. Shopify has sales channels that I'd recommend linking to your social accounts as well.

Next, I'd consider niching down. Though most of your products have a common theme (custom) they aren't all made for the same target audience. You have custom wedding items which could be a niche or jewelry which could also be it's own thing. If you niche down and offer say, only wedding items, it will help you reach your target audience better.

One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. This point leads me into my next suggestion which is..

Your SEO. I can tell there has been some work done there which is great but a common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. If I look at the SEO of this product:

sonrisa-meta.png

There is a custom title, but the description is being automatically pulled from your product description. The title, "Custom made bracelet" is too vague, the next title "Custom name bracelet" is better. You can use a tool to find out exactly what words you should use, it's called "Keywords Everywhere". Also, we’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions, this will help:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

FREE CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Store Banners & Pop-ups!
8 Store Banners • 8 Store Pop-Up Graphics • Percentage Off Variations Ranging from 20% - 75% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Thank you very much will contact you soon for the help. Really appreciate the feedback!! May god bless you.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
753 17 209

Hi @preetsht11 !

Your google page speed score is only 63 and mobile speed 15. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well. Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website. 

Love your logo and colors of the homepage

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Highlighted
Tourist
31 2 10

Hey @preetsht11, I hope you are doing fine!

Congratulations on your store!

Your store looks absolutely fantastic no doubt there, the home page and layout colors everything is great. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little organized and descriptive it will surely help customers to understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. 

In addition, I checked your website's On-Page SEO score and it wasn't looking good. I'd strongly suggest you work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions and increased sales. Your current meta description is your normal description which doesn't really effect SEO.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps you achieve your goals. 

Good luck with the store.

Have a nice day!

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hello @preetsht11, I hope you are doing well. Here are a few suggestions that you can work on:

• Add social media links in the footer. Enable social media conversion techniques.
  • Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage. 
  • Display testimonials or reviews on the homepage. 
  • Add loyalty reward program. Give loyalty points to your customers & rewards to entice them which will help you to get conversions. The loyalty program is really helpful to bring sales. 
  • Add web push notifications to retarget your customers even when they are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send any updates to the customers. It helps to bring back losing customers to your store.
  • Welcome customers with welcome & discount popup. 
  • Add FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), this page allows visitors to find answers to all their questions in one place.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes