noodleoodlez
Tourist
5 0 1

Greetings,

I am a college kid looking for a side hustle. It's my dream to my financially independent. I sell no-tie shoelaces on my site.

I've got 500 visits, but I have not got my first sale yet. I use facebook ads. Can anyone review my store and help me?

ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED.

Access my site Here ---> www.lacesify.com/

TeamSpocket
Excursionist
28 4 6

Hi @noodleoodlez ,

I really like the concept of the tie-less shoelaces that you are selling. The first thing that I saw when I go to your store is the product section with the add to cart button. It may be better to use a slide show or an image banner instead to entice your customers and prevent them from leaving. Get a high-quality image with a cool message about your product then use it as your front page's banner.  You can check this website for reference(it's not mine, just a cool website that I found online): https://partakefoods.com/

As for the store traffic, your goal is to reach at least 2000 visitors per month. My advice is to just be consistent with marketing. If you are using Facebook ads, I suggest that you study and analyze the data from Facebook analytics, so you can retarget your ads effectively. One of the main selling points of Facebook ads is that it gives you a lot of data about your customers. This is something that you can use to retarget your ads and effectively show them to customers that are willing to buy your products. Being effective with this requires a bit of patience and expertise. You can check this article to help you get started with Facebook Retargeting. 

Have you tried Spocket? It's a dropshipping app that allows you to import high-quality products from our suppliers They provide high-quality products for you to sell ranging from electronics and fashion items to more unique niches like scented candles and shoe accessories. 

You can sign up here for a free Spocket account.  You can also check success stories on some of our retailers. 

Cheers,
Spencer and the Spocket team

noodleoodlez
Tourist
5 0 1

Thanks very much with your feedback! Most of my visitors are mobile, so I feared that adding a sideshow would look too messy.

0 Likes

Hello @noodleoodlez 

Just now  came across your post .everything looks good. Here are few suggestions which helps you in increasing traffic.

Social sharing: Add social sharing on both home page and product page. As per promotion, Try add discount on social sharing feature  home page and product pager  to promote your store by your customers.

Return policy: Where visitors/customers are find Return Policies? You can add your store policies like refund in the footer part or header part of your store under home page, having a well-thought-out return policy clearly displayed in your store is key to attracting and keeping your customers. Simply You should give confidence to your customers.

Add below features

Screenshot (39).png

As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase, try to add Wishlist feature and recently viewed products feature.

Wishlist : Add 'Wishlist" button beside add to cart . Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page.

Rewards & Credits: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

Videos; You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
I would  wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store.  I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know!

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @noodleoodlezThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase. 

- Add privacy, shipping, return and refund policy. Add social media links in the footer. 

AiTrillion_0-1624270957837.png

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage.

- Add an engaging video of the product on the homepage. 

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

To implement web push notification and referral program you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion.

P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
darrenj1
Excursionist
18 0 1

where did you import all the fake reviews from?

0 Likes
noodleoodlez
Tourist
5 0 1

its not fake its from aliexpress

0 Likes