Here are some suggestions:
- Create a smaller-sized logo, so that it will fit in your header bar, as it takes up the whole screen both on desktop and mobile
- Then use the space, currently occupied by the logo, to create a hero banner with a call to action button, so that visitors can immediately understand what your store is selling
- The menu should be under the header bar, not under the logo or the hero banner
- There is a currency selector, but no other currencies than AUD exist. Either you should add more currencies or remove the currency selection
- There is no content in the QA page
- I couldn't locate the Terms, Privacy, Refund & Shipping policies in your store. Then, I realized that they are only shown at checkout page. You'd better add these in the footer. It's of great importance, as they add professionalism to your store
- In your Refund Policy you mention products like giftcards, CDs, software... You don't sell such items in your store, so you should customize the refund policy to your selling items
- Your About us page is also another opportunity to "sell" your professionalism and build trust & credibility for your store. Take good advantage of it!
- In your policies, you use the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Always use a @freakingorgeous.com email address, as it is highly important for building trust with potential customers and avoid using gmail, yahoo etc email addresses. Here is a guide on how to create a free business email address: https://askbeat.com/blog/free-business-email-for-shopify-store
- You need to add products in your store, and product categories when you have more than one products
Overall, I would suggest you to work towards your store looking more professional & trustworthy, show your customers that this is a legit business that they can trust to give their personal & credit card information.
Wish you all the best!