FEEDBACK my Store

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hello.

I have opened a fashion store with Japanese idiomatic designs, selling to customers in print on demand.

https://jp-tee.com/

What I want to ask are two things.
1. First impression feedback on my store.
2. what you think of the products. (price, design, clarity of product description, etc.)

I am a native Japanese speaker. So it's definitely the right Japanese.

Your advice and critiques are most welcome.

Thanks.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1887 117 293

Dear @jptee 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Add Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart
  • Show "Add to cart popup"
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, color or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping, additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Also take the advantages of ON Page SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @jptee,

The website looks great, I like that first photo that shows the product on someone, it adds trust. The price point and product looks good.

Curious, who is your target audience? I'm going to assume for the purpose of this example that it is English speaking people who love the Japanese language.

One of the first concerns I would think of is that the translation isn't correct and you've written here that "I am a native Japanese speaker. So it's definitely the right Japanese." That is amazing, you definitely want to make sure that point is known.

Another thing I looked at was your product SEO. Getting your SEO done properly is so important, it's how people find you in Google and helps you ensure you are not just getting traffic to your website, but that you are getting the right kind of traffic, your intended audience. 

jp-tee-meta.png

By default, Shopify will take your product title and the description and add that into your SEO. The issue here is that an English speaking person (again, assuming this is your target audience) searching for your type of products wouldn't know to type "Eien Fumetsu Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt" into Google, they would type "Japanese writing shirt" or something similar. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE BLACK FRIDAY GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Great for store pop-ups or social media posts!
Pink, Orange, Red & Blue • Percentage off Variations Ranging from 20% - 80% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @jptee 

This is PageFly. I would love to share my recommendations for your store and I hope this can help you with my conversion rate optimization and design experiment.

1. Home page

1.1 Make the CTA buttons clear 

JP-Tee.com 2020-11-03 07-52-38.png

Having CTA buttons with a high-quality image banner is a good point, however, I highly recommend you should add a border for the HOODIE and SHIRT button to make it clear and different from the quote on the banner. 

They have a 14px font size and I recommend you should increase to 16 or 18px.

1.2 Consult to change the layout of the product 

Decoz – PageFly 2020-11-03 08-01-21.png

I recommend you can consult the layout as my template above. You can put the product image in the grey block with the title and price.

And you can add the ATC buttons under each product as well.

1.3. Remove the blank space

JP-Tee.com 2020-11-03 08-23-17.png

1.4 Add more customer's review

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop!

I see that you have only 1 review so I recommend you can add more. You can check the available testimonial element here, just drag and drop it and you can edit as you want. 

So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. They can be placed for each product or even a review collection on your home page.

1.5 Add social media

You can consider adding your store's social such as Instagram, etc with images. This is a good way to connect you better with your customers and keep them updating.

I also notice that you put your store's social media on the footer but it is less attractive, therefore I recommend you should add social media account with images, for example, Facebook or Instagram feed. 

You can consult my store home page here if you want to have more ideas.

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://jp-tee.com/collections/kanji-shirt/products/suiteki-sekisen-short-sleeve-unisex-t-shirt 

2.1 Add more 3-5 images from multiple angles

Showing a product from multiple angles helps customers have a full understanding as if they are checking and looking at it in person. Each angle must be unique and show new information about your product, this encourages customers to take action and increase more trust as well.

With this product, you can add some photos of dishes that use the sauce to make it more colorful and professional.

2.2 Add product quantity

It's important to show the product quantity for the product description so customers can choose more products if they want.

You can consult my template https://demo.pagefly.io/pages/jewelleri

A page builder would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

In the holiday season such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc, I prepared a master guide with unique marketing tips and some checklists to help to most out of those holidays.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
391 41 130

Hi @jptee

Have seen your site and have some comments for you:

- Your first impression is good but not enough in my opinion. 

Your banners should have clear CTA buttons. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1604371352354.png

You can see this banner, the modal will be shown more attractive. On your banners, your customers won't know where they need to focus on. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1604371444452.png

- Between sections should have some space. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1604371821847.png

Also, it would be great if you can add Quickview buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

- With an apparel store, the Instagram gallery is a necessary section in my opinion. 

You can check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create an Instagram gallery with ease. 

- On your product pages, you need to add:

+ The Quantity section

+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar

+ Title for your description

- Consider having live chat support to improve your customer service. WhatsApp can be a good channel to chat with your friends. 

App WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart will help you do that. 

- About your products, I think they're beautiful and the prices. However, the prices are quite high, especially the shirts. 

If you still want to keep the prices, you can try to have some promotion events to encourage your customers to buy more. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
718 16 202

Hi @jptee !

Add about us/ contact us pages

Add clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1415 71 240

Hello @jptee, here are some suggestions:-

- Add about us page.

You can give product recommendations By personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product.

- You can add an Instagram feed on the homepage.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency & curiosity among customers to purchase the product.

- You can add a loyalty reward program to entice customers by giving them loyalty points on many activities. This will help you to get conversions & increasing repeat purchases.

- Add web push notification reach your customers in real-time even when they are not in your store & without getting their email addresses.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Thanks!!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes