FEEDBACK www.smartnutrition.nl

Highlighted
Explorer
167 2 8

Hi all,

I'm creating a webshop where I'm trying to sell sport supplements. I'm still working on it but I have my doubts about my design. I think the colors are to dark and menu is not good enough. Let me know your thoughts and ideas..

URL: www.smartnutrition.nl or smartsnutrition.myshopify.com

Password: plazay

Niels

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @NielsSchutte 

I would love to provide some recommendations for your store.

DESIGN

1, The menu on the header

- From my point of view, the menu is good now. The color you are using is suitable, you can increase the font size to 16 or 18px. But in general, it's pretty good. 

2, The spacing is good as well

3, When I click to see your store's collections, there are many links that have no collection listedPre-workout - Tagged "Caffeine-free" - smartnutrition 2020-04-09 17-12-53.png

4, You should add a Testimonial section to show product's reviews. There many Shopify apps to help you to do this such as Judge.me, Ali Reviews, Rivyo, Opinew, etc

5, You can add an About us page to show to customers who you are and a FAQ or a blog post page is also highly recommended. 

6, You can add more sections to your home page such as Featured products or Countdown section. You can visit here to consult https://storefly.pagefly.io/

PAGESPEED

Because your store is protected with password so I cannot check the pagespeed, but you can check the pagespeed when you remove password via Google PageSpeed Insight or https://analyze.speedboostr.com/ to know more your pagespeed and see the factors making slow loading time,

Here is the article about PageSpeed and how to have a good pagespeed. 

They are just some of my comments. I've gotta leave now. But if you have more questions on other pages type, you can leave your question is this topic, I'll be sure to answer :) 

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Shopify-Store-Design-Q-amp-A-Feedback-To-Your-S...

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
167 2 8

Thank you for your answer. Yes I know, at a lot of your comments I know that is not done yet. My mainly doubts are about the dark blue color with the orange logo, should I go for a more light-blue color with white logo? This seems more friendly and I can easy add more colors in to my website. My about page is on the bottom, should I move this upwards? If yes, where to? Also I was thinking about star rating for my webshop and display the amount of stars in my announcementbar on top? Also what do you think about the images in my menu's "JOUW SPORT" and "Dieetvoeding"?

Niels

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 53 157

Hey @NielsSchutte, it's a good start. Here is the feedback:-

1. In the header menu add a 'Home' option. 

2. The diet food drop-down menu isn't looking that good. Images are too large. Other categories' drop-down menu looks great. 

3. On the homepage, display the recommended products too.

4. Add testimonials on the homepage.

5. Add a LiveChat to make sure you never lose any of your customers.

6. You can add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

If you would like to implement marketing tools in your Shopify store to increase the conversions and engagement in your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. You can check it out.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
167 2 8

Hello,

Thank you for your comments. Why would you add a "home" link in menu? A link to home is attached to my logo.. I dont see home menu header on other websites aswell..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1308 76 158

Dear NielsSchutte,

Congratulation for your store.

We’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

1. Have a sticky header and a clear smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing.  Example of Good Header

When click on search option without typing any search words it takes me to all collection

smartsearch.png

2. Optimize your store as per SEO

3. Collection page should have a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc.  Example of Good Collection Page 

4. Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button etc, at product page. Example of Ideal Product Page

5. Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

6. Add a Blog section - it will be helpful for seo

7. Ensure your store speed is optimized. You can do this by checking your google page speed score. Minify codes that are redundant or apps that are slowing down the site speed. Make your site mobile-friendly.

8. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

9. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

10. Add lead generation form at contact us page

11. Add Faqs Page

12. Header and Footer Area need to Improve

13. All Banner design need to Improve with CTA button

14. You need to High hight your UVP ( Unique Value Proposition )

If you need any help please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Browse Shopify Small Tasks Catalog
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
206 25 38

Hi @NielsSchutte,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Your store looks sharp, great images and nicely laid out. However, I think it would benefit from having a little more of the stamp of your brand on it.

To build a brand you should look at having

- a strong, relevant name.
- a visual identity (logo, color scheme)
- a mission statement (what makes your brand different
- a target customer (who is your customer? What magazines do they read? What social media do they hang out on? Who influences their decisions? Are they high or low tech?)

There’s a great guide to creating customer personas here and some great examples of visual identities here

All this information will help you craft your brand's message which is going to be a big help when it comes time to creating your about page. This is an essential page on any e-commerce store. It helps customers understand who you are, what you care about and why they should trust you.

I hope this all helps.

All the best, Hyde

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
167 2 8

Thank you so much for all the feedback, please feel free to add more comments so I can make the best webshop possible! Also check out my other post about my color palet!

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/What-color-palet-should-i-choose-for-my-webshop...

0 Likes