FEEDBACK

smplflexfitness
Tourist
6 0 3

Hi all, I recently posted here for feedback about 3 days ago. I made some changes and was looking for some feedback.

one thing that was suggested to me, but i didn’t change was to make it only ONE page, like a one product store because I only have one product. But the reason I chose against it is because I don’t want my website to feel like I’m just selling something. I want it to feel like an authentic company with a complete website.

But thanks again

https://smplflexfitness.com

0 Likes
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
64 16 12

Hi @smplflexfitness.

Thank you for your message and for sharing your store link, I would be more than happy to take a look and offer some feedback.

First and foremost, I like your inclusion of the pop-up 30% off sale you have set up for your customers. This is a great way to show customers active or even upcoming discounts at your store, another way you could do this is with an announcement banner. 

Depending on what Theme you are using, you may have the option to add an announcement banner, which would appear at the top of your store. Adding a banner to your website is a great way to inform customers about important information about your business.

You could add a banner for information such as: 

• Shipping delays, deals or acceptions
  • Updates to your policy pages, or new policies 
  • Promotions, like your 30% off sale that are being offered

Some themes have this banner feature built into them, but others will require you to download a third-party announcement banner app. We have a helpful guide that walks you through how to check if your theme has this feature available here that you can reference. If you are using a third-party app and are interested in this idea, you can always add a third-party announcement banner app, some examples are:

I also love how you have included your store policy information both in your navigation menu and your footer. Also in your footer, you have a link to your Instagram page, however, I do not notice a link for a Facebook page, do you have a page for your business? If you do not, I would recommend making one so you can use our Facebook Channel to sync your product to a catalogue on both Facebook and Instagram, so you can sell on Facebook Shop and Instagram Shopping. It is a good idea to add your products to as many sales avenues as possible and the Facebook Channel is a great way to do this, feel free to check out our Facebook Channel guide here for more information.

I really loved learning more about your product and brand in your "About" section, it is always a great idea to include information about where your product and brand come from to help create trust with your customers. You may want to add your "About" section to another Page in your admin and then link it in your footer as well for that additional quick link. If you need some information on how you can create that "About" page, check out our Pages guide here.

You have also included a subscribe option for your customers, which is a great way to create trust and send customers targeted marketing campaigns and newsletters, however, I do not see a general "Contact us" area on your shop, unless I am missing it. Creating a contact page is a great idea for your customers who may have specific questions for you about your product, if you are curious about how you can add a contact page, check out this helpful guide here.

Lastly, while I really like your logo it looks slightly blurry:

02-33-33478-97047

What size is the logo file that you uploaded? Depending on the Theme you are using, it may have specific aspect rations or upload limits for your imagery. If you are using a Shopify Theme, I would recommend referencing our Uploading Images guide for more information on Image formats and Upload limits. If you are using a third-party theme, I would recommend reaching out to your developer to clarify what size and aspect ratio image you should use for your Logo to show up crisp and clear!

I hope some of these ideas help you out moving forward, please feel free to reach back out here with any additional information or questions you may have, we are always happy to chat!

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 214 662

Hey @smplflexfitnessThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I reviewed your store and here is the feedback on your store:

- I would recommend you to add an engaging video of the product to attract and capture customers. 

- Setup clickable announcement bar or timers with a call to action button to promote your offers on the store.

Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure. 

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors. It is important for authentication of the store. 

AiTrillion_0-1625560062598.png

- Describe your product a little bit on the home page. 

Add these above tools to make your store engaging and interactive. It will help you to drive conversions and attract customers to your store.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
208 14 73

Hello @smplflexfitness 

Hope you are doing well! It looks like you took the suggestions provided to you at heart and made quite some improvements in your website. Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• I see you have only one banner on your website.

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• As you have only one product, people will emphasizing on it solely.  Therefore, it is a good idea to have multiple images of the product, from multiple angles, so that the customer can have a feel of what they are buying. If you are looking for an image processing company that will solve all your needs, you can check out CutOutWiz.
  • Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different products easily. It also helps you get feedback about your products.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

• Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz