FEEDBACK

Username162
2 0 0

Anyone wanna help me by giving me feedback on my store ?

LitLightsForYou.ca

0 Likes

Hey @Username162,

I looked at your product SEO and it’s currently automatically taking your product descriptions and using that as your SEO.

lightsforyou-meta.png

The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience. We cover Store Products and Meta Descriptions at 1:23 and Product Descriptions at 6:05 but I recommend you watch the whole video as all of it works together to get you the right kind of traffic to your store.

Another thing I'd recommend is getting on social media. You have links to Facebook and Instagram but neither of them lead to those pages. Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand.  If I come to a website with no social media links, instant distrust. If there’s nothing about your brand online, no trail, that is a red flag. Having social media accounts adds legitimacy to your brand. People will research first before buying and one of the first places they are going to check is social media. I did notice you have reviews currently but the names are only partially revealed with no trail to who left those reviews. On social media, there is a face and an account attached to each review, this adds trust to your reviews.

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
0 Likes

Hey @Username162,

I looked at your product SEO and it’s currently automatically taking your product descriptions and using that as your SEO.

lightsforyou-meta.png

The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience. We cover Store Products and Meta Descriptions at 1:23 and Product Descriptions at 6:05 but I recommend you watch the whole video as all of it works together to get you the right kind of traffic to your store.

Another recommendation is getting on social media. You have links to Facebook and Instagram but neither of the links lead to those pages. Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. If I come to a website with no social media links, instant distrust. If there’s nothing about your brand online, no trail, that is a red flag. Having social media accounts adds legitimacy to your brand. People will research before they buy and one of the first places they are going to check is social media. I did notice you have reviews on your website but the names are censored and there is no trail to who actually left the reviews. On social media there would be a name and profile attached to every review which makes the reviews hold more weight.

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
0 Likes