FREE Promotion on Social media, Feedback as well if you need.

Shopify Partner
58 0 2

Update 

We are working on the video and its looking good.

To those of you who have sent the details, we appreciate if you could send a short story about your shop, which could be around 2 - 3 lines. 1 -2 images are good.  We will try to have a demo link uploaded to you'll to view before we publish to the social media for feedback, possibly we will send the link to the shop owners directly who have sent their details

However we are still accepting details from new shop owners or interested shop onwerss who wish to widen their audience and increase conversion rate.

So please read and send us your details asap

Thanks/Eva

----

hi everyone

Send us  1 best image of your shopping products and the website link and we will create a video to our viewers in New Zealand and worldwide audience on the Youtube and also will post it to Instagram and Pinterest. 

Please email the details to :  thecrossroadnz@gmail.com 

If you need us to provide store feedback please let me know.  

Thecrossroad - sharing your values for success

Cheers

Eva

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
66 0 6

Hi, what kind of promotion/advice is this? ?

It looks like your website, can use some advice as well. I think your site needs a lot of work, just like my website! ? 

Hope you don't take it the wrong way. ? 

____

Follow @masskoupons ♥?| Magic Bunny Savings ?
We have retail and restaurant coupons, promo codes and more. Never pay full price |??✨ Use coupons and SAVE!
https://masskoupons.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
58 0 2

Nice one.

I see you have  Peter Rabbits humour.

Hey, the blue colour is really hurting my eyes....maybe get some beige or light yellow. Check Peter Rabbit.

Cheers

Eva

0 Likes