Facbook banned my website! Please review it and tell me why?

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello and thank you so much for your time!

I made my first e-commerce website www.magicalinsoles.com It's a simple one product webpage. Of course next step was to try and publish Facebook ad. I made one video ad and shortly after it was rejected and my Facebook account was disabled!

"Ad Account Disabled for Policy Violation

Unacceptable Business Practices Policy - We don't allow ads that promotes products, services, schemes or offers using deceptive or misleading practices, including those meant to mislead or scam people out of money or personal information (ex: products that boost Facebook or Instagram likes, etc.). Please read through our Policy for more details including a few examples of do's and don'ts."
I had some "Before and after" pictures in my website and in my video ad(with slim and fat lady) and since they are prohibited I figured they are the problem and removed them. Then tried again to make ad without them form another account. They rejected it and disabled the account again, but now they banned my whole webpage! Facebook debugger says:
"We can't review this website because the content doesn't meet our Community Standards. If you think this is a mistake, please let us know."

I let them know, but I have no answer from them.

The worst is I don't know what is the problem with my webpage? Can you please, please review it and let me know?
Thank you so much in advance!

0 Likes