Facebook Shop showing myshopify url and images not showing up

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Hello,

I just enabled facebook shop and my products are now inside of Facebook.  I have two issues:

1) When I look at a product in Facebook, the link they add on the bottom is showing my full myshopify url, not my website url.  I have all my domains redirecting to my website. So not sure why that is happening. 

2) When I look at a product in the Facebook shop, the images of the product are not opening up.  They show a black screen.

Thanks for the help in advance. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, I am having the same problem with myshopify.com showing in stead of my website's URL. Did you manage to solve it? Or does anyone else have a solution for this?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 2 6
Welcome to the shopify family, When it comes to running an ecommerce site where most business takes place online, nothing builds trust more than an overly obvious and well-presented “contact us” feature. This is especially true when selling high-end merchandise or technical products. I can give you an advice on your descriptions if you want to customise your descriptions then you can use the application named Descrii.I am also using it since a very long time I hope it will also give you the better results as I am getting from it. You can edit your description directly from the app using the provided rich-text editor with more features than Shopify's' own product description editor. Here the link is - https://bit.ly/descrii-premium
0 Likes