Facebook ads traffic but rarely receive sales.

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hey everyone I get a good amount of traffic but rarely receive sales. Like 3-4 sales a week. Advice please. Maybe my marketing is off. 

www.nerriderri.com

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
237 26 50

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your site, and I can see that you've done a lot of great work on it so far. I was bombarded with pop-ups though, and I really would recommend cutting down on these to avoid customers clicking off the site. 

When you say your marketing is off, can you give me a quick rundown of what marketing strategy you are currently employing? Have you considered using bloggers and influencers in this industry to gain some traction with the correct audience? If you're receiving traffic and no sales, it could be a case where the wrong audience is reaching your store. 

I also noticed your Facebook link in your footer is linking to your Facebook business account, it would be preferable if it linked directly to the Facebook page itself for the business. Have you considered using Kit (http://bit.ly/2YbB7Ys) to market your business on Facebook? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1706 26 183

Hello,

I just had look into your store, Its looking Impressive.
I suggest you can add blog for your store, blog gives you the probability to make important substance for your customers. Utilize this as an advertising strategy to drive campaign back to your site.
And you can add contact form under contact us page, It gives your visitors an easy way to send you a message right from your website.
I see your items, item contains only specifications you can add the description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Astronaut
749 46 169

Hi KayNerri,

Your store looks amazing and the products are nice.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. You should add more content on your About us page https://www.nerriderri.com/pages/about-us. This will help in building SEO content.
  2. You can add favicon on the website, it’s simple and add uniqueness to the site as well.
  3. Add a sale page, I can see you have products on discounted price.
  4. Add a phone number and contact form, on the Contact page. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.
  5. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search
  6. If your theme allows then instead of showing all the product variant images in a list, show them in the row.
  7. The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  8. Lastly, You have over 160 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like