Facebook keeps disabling my ad account for no reason! Plz help!

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hello, my facebook ads keep getting disapproved for unacceptable business practices. I am 100% sure that the ads and my website comply with the guidelines.

When I reach a certain amount of disapproves , facebook disables my account, everytime I just reactivate it within 3 days. Did facebook just decide that my website has unacceptable business practices or something?

I would really like to know, because I want to use facebook ads again! As you guys might imagine this is really stressful! I hope someone can help me, thank you for reading! 😄 
Btw my website is Leysir.co

0 Likes
Tourist
39 0 1

same with my issue.. now all my ads disable with status "Unacceptable Business Practices"

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
187 35 122

Hi there, 

I tried to click on your website link and it took me to a page that stated " To finish setting up your new web address, go to your domain settings, click "Connect existing domain", and enter: leysir.co ", I am also attaching a screenshot of the same. Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 4.56.07 PM.png

I think this could be the reason why facebook is not accepting your ads. 

Other than that, I am providing you a link of an article that states the various reasons why facebook might be rejecting your ads. Click here for link

I hope my insights will be useful to you. Feel free to revert back with any questions. 

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes