Facebook shop

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi all
I am new to all of this but have managed to get most done when setting up my wee business. I have one last thing to try now and that is to link Facebook shop.
I have a FB page made sure my shop button is active.... it has been running now for 5 days and still in review!!! It says that my products are loaded fine and on my FB shop... but also when I click the shop button in FB on my page there is nothing.....
What's going on what am I doing wrong.....

Help please, thanks all
Xox
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
256 18 41

Hi, @Jaxcloete

In some cases, stores can get stuck in Facebook's approval queue. I suggest clicking on "Disconnect account":

20-36-fxe49-f9qlc

Then, reconnect as normal. Once you do, you'll have to wait the 48 hours for the standard review. If this doesn't work, the next troubleshooting steps will be the following: 

• Delete the Facebook sales channel entirely (Settings > Sales Channels > click the trash can icon beside Facebook).
  • Remove Shopify from your Facebook Business integrations, and then log out of Facebook.
  • Re-install the sales channel and attempt to connect.

If none of the above work, let me know and I can dig into it deeper for you. Thanks! 

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

2 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you for this, I will try it out. 

I too have just created my facebook shop and successfully added products into it, tried to link facebook to shopify but even after 4 days. The status of my request to link Shopify is "still in review"

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thanks but honestly I have done this 3 times now and still in review...
Waste of time.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
256 18 41

Hi, there! 

@VectorPrintsLTD - No worries at all; let me know if that worked for you! 

@Jaxcloete - No problem. If the above troubleshooting steps didn't work, we can send that up to our technical team to have them take a look for you. I've just sent you an email, so if you'd like to reply there I can get that started. 

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

I'm in the same position. I cant connect my shopify to facebook. First it was in review constantly. Now it doesn't recognise I have a page connected to my account. I have tried disconnecting the facebook account, deleting the sales channel but nothing is working! 

To sell on Facebook, you need to have a Facebook Page for the account you’re signed in with. You also need to have Admin access for that account. If you don’t have a Facebook Page for your store, you can create one.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
256 18 41

Hi, @ksarah

Thanks for reaching out about that. This is a known error message that we sometimes see in the channel; you'll need to confirm that you have "Admin" permissions for the sales channel to onboard as expected. Sometimes this role gets changed to "Custom" as opposed to "Admin", so double checking that is a great place to start! You can review your Page Roles for your Facebook account by going to the Facebook page > Settings > Page Roles.  

20-13-6tn5u-wtw6x

We don't want to see "Custom" as the page role, as in the image above. Let me know what you see there, and if that's not the issue then we can do some more troubleshooting, Thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi there!

So I'm having the same issue of many other people. I'm trying to connect my Shopify store to my facebook and it's been in review for over a week now. So like I saw previously, I click to DISCONNECT the account and I'll be trying again to be approve in the next 72 hours. I hope this will work.

Thanks for the tips you all shared!

Best,

Laurence

1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0

This marks my 3rd attempt at disconnecting and reconnecting and its still stuck in the "review" process. 

I honestly, don't know what else im missing. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
256 18 41

Hi, there! 

@LBnailartist - Sounds good. Let me know if that worked for you! 

@VectorPrintsLTD - No problem at all; thanks for trying that! Have you also tried removing Shopify from your Facebook Business Integrations? You can do so by following these steps; 

• Delete the Facebook sales channel entirely (Settings > Sales Channels > click the trash can icon beside Facebook).
  • Remove Shopify from your Facebook Business integrations, and then log out of Facebook.
  • Re-install the sales channel and attempt to connect.

Let me know if it still doesn't work after doing this, and I can have our technical team look into it for you. Thanks! 

1 Like