Facebook shop

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi yes I have done all of the above. But now however, it isn't even recognising I have a facebook page. I have done the above several times, deleting the sales channel etc. It just isn't connecting for me. 

To sell on Facebook, you need to have a Facebook Page for the account you’re signed in with. You also need to have Admin access for that account. If you don’t have a Facebook Page for your store, you can create one.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
290 20 48

Hi, @ksarah

Thanks for following up. Can you share a screenshot of your Facebook page roles so I can take a look for you? Feel free to blur out any personal information. Thanks! 

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi

Its all working now! thank you so much for your help :)

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
290 20 48

Hi, @ksarah

Glad to hear it! Let me know if you encounter any more issues with it. Have a good one! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there,

I have similar problems. I have repeated several times the above mentioned steps (made sure my facebook shop page is set on show on the facebook settings, disconnected facebook on shopify, connected again, etc etc). At first, it did work out and my producsts were shown on the facebook shop, but then disappeared. Now, as I've done everything you already mentioned over and over again, it does not work and I have none of my products on display. Shopify does say that products are on the fb shop, but as I log into the facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pg/kuda.design/shop/), I get this message: Manage your collections on Shopify. Go to Shopify.

Does anyone has ever solved this? It is getting quite annoying.

Thanks in advance!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
290 20 48

Hi, @TommasoResch

Thanks for reaching out about that. I noticed that you don't have a Shop tab on your Facebook page, which is where those would appear: 

20-06-398qj-51895

You may need to edit your page's set template so that it has a Shop tab. To check this, navigate to your page's settings > select "Edit page" > if this section says anything other than "Shopping", you'll need to edit it: 

20-14-pc1rt-ehjlf

Then, beside the Shopping template you'll click "View Details" and then "Apply Template". If the template is already set to "Shopping", you can also add a Shop tab manually. To do this, go to your page's settings > click "Edit page" (lefthand side) > select "Add tab" beside "Shop". Let me know if it still doesn't appear there after those steps! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, 

unfortunately as you can see from my screenshot attached here, my shop is already activated and I can properly see it on my facebook page. 

I have done all the above suggested settings over and over again, but it doesn't work!

FacebookShop.Screenshot.PNG

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
290 20 48

HI, @TommasoResch

Your Shop tab now shows on my end as well, which is great! At the moment I see 7 products there, how many products do you have in total that should be viewable here?

If there are many and they're already set to be available on Facebook, then we may need to perform a manual re-sync of your Facebook products from our backend. You can check the availability under Products > select a product > under "Product availability", check that Facebook Shop is listed there.

Let me know if you'd like to perform that total re-sync and I can get the process started for you. Thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi! Just want to ask for your help! I've been trying to connect to Facebook shop for several times already. I did follow your instructions above (delete facebook sales channel, remove shopify from business integration, log out from facebook then re-install Facebook shop in Shopify), but still didn't work. Hope you can help me please. Thank you!

Jessica

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
290 20 48

Hi, @myperiwinkle

No problem at all - I'll send you an email now, and if you'd like to reply there we can take a look for you. Thanks! 

0 Likes