Fake Store

Solved
Sham4
Tourist
3 1 1

Hi, I have spent 3 months in getting my store to where it is and I still think if a customers visits the website it looks untrustworthy. 

I wanted your valuable feedback of what you think it looks like. Would you shop? www.happiroo.com

0 Likes

Hey @Sham4,

I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.

I recommend tweaking the design a bit. Remove the red background and I'd replace it with white instead. For your logo, I'd add a tagline sharing what it is you do. I'd also add that somewhere on your homepage.

screencapture-happiroo-2021-02-01-13_55_03.png

As for your services, I read your about page and what you are doing is a good idea and a needed service, I just think you are going about it in the wrong way.

If I was an elderly person looking for someone to shop for me, I'm not going to go online, I'd much rather call them up, give the grocery list, they shop, bring me the groceries and the receipt, I check it over and pay for the groceries and your fee.

Having the groceries on your site setup for online shopping doesn't make much sense since you are deciding the prices yet you do not have the products, the grocery store does. What if the grocery store has a better price? I believe this adds distrust.

As I mentioned, a better way to do this is to put yourself in the customers shoes - make it as easy for them as possible. For most people they will simply want to hand you a list or email you a list and you pick it up. I would nix the grocery items and instead use your Shopify store as a place to to share your shopping fees as well as utilizing Shopify POD.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2414 140 438

Hello @Sham4, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box.

- Make the collection list or images clickable on the home page. Add thumbnail images in every category on the home page and collection page.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

- Display reviews on the home page, product page.

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Sham4
Tourist
3 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Hi 

0 Likes
Sham4
Tourist
3 1 1

Thank you 

I am very well thank you. Appreciate your valuable feedback. 

I will be working on the points you have mentioned and hopefully will look much more of what you have said by next week. 

Please check again and do let me know.

Many thanks.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2414 140 438

Hello @Sham4, you're welcome. Sure, I'll be happy to take another look after you've made some changes! 

Have a great day!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes