Fancy dropshipping store waiting to be reviewed by you!

Highlighted

hi guys,

Next to my main store www.sevenedge.com i've created a new store. It's actually a copy of my main store with some adjustments.

The reason why I created a new store is because I was polluting my audiences and pixel data with non-related data.

I'll explain it. My main store is focussed mainly on sunglasses, bags, bracelets and keychains. So in Google Shopping these would be the "fashionistas".

2 weeks ago I had pet products, "viral" dropshipping products and all other kinds of non-related products from www.sevenedge.com 

I've removed all the non-related products and moved them to my new store when I'm even more experimenting sales techniques.

Take a look at www.sevenedgedeals.com and let me know if you find any holes or bugs.

Any feedback is appreciated! 

Frederiek 

Frederiek proud owner of dropshipping store Sevenedge Perfect Gifts and Sevenedge Perfect Deals
Check out the story of my dropshipping journey, I'm here to help where I can ;-)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
440 48 98

Hey, @Frederiek 

Your store looks gorgeous! A key to success is building a strong brand. Branding involves developing a compelling, positive, and lasting image of your business that creates an emotional connection with your customers. The strength of your company’s brand could mean the difference between struggling for recognition and sales or thriving as a dynamic, best-in-class business. This can seem like a daunting task at first, lucky for you we got ya covered! We discuss several key aspects of branding in our branding articles hub. This will take you from A-Z for developing and executing a brand that thrives. Not sure where to start? How to build a brand in 7 steps is a terrific starting point. I'd love to hear more about the direction you would like to take/achieve as far as your 'brand voice' goes.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

hi @Dirk

I don't understand your answer, what has that to do with a review of my new store?  

Frederiek proud owner of dropshipping store Sevenedge Perfect Gifts and Sevenedge Perfect Deals
Check out the story of my dropshipping journey, I'm here to help where I can ;-)

0 Likes