Feeback on Store and Product/Niche

RQA_CEO
4 0 0

New to Shopify ECommerce platform. Please review my store  real-queen-apparel.myshopify.com or www.realqueenapparel.com 

The shop has 4 collections: Real Queen Apparel, RQA King Collection, RQA Queen Collection and RQA Couples Hoodies

I also have three main designs I use for print on demand and also have external products from Oberlo  and Easyboost. 

Let me know what you think regarding the store set up and products please. Thank you!

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
742 81 169

Hey, @RQA_CEO 

Congratulations on launching your store. I'd recommend devoting your top menu exclusively to Shopping based links so that it makes it easier for the customer to find products faster. I recommend that you break out your categories so that your customers can see them all at a glance. Also, I would consider changing the navigation titles to be more clear than 'Queen's apparel'. For example, break out your collections into specific apparel pieces (shorts, t-shirts, hoodies, jeans, etc). The result should be reflected in an increased add-to-cart rate. You can take this a step further by investing in a third-party Mega Menu app, such as Buddha Mega Menu. It is a feature-rich app that offers a wide variety of great features. Feel free to check out their app demo, here. There are a variety of other Mega Menu options in our app store that you can check out as well. However I have personal experience using Buddha, and I like it a lot! 

If you have any other questions let me know.

Warmly,

Dirk | Social Care Guru Team

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
RQA_CEO
4 0 0
Thank you for your response. I am using a free theme offered by Shopify.
0 Likes
RQA_CEO
4 0 0
I need help
0 Likes
luis_cc
Tourist
8 0 0

I'm not a professional mind but I'll just mention a few things that I would change...at the end of the day its your store and my opinion

1- Your Menu seems very crowded, id maybe make it smaller with sub menus

2- Further down your home page you have 3 columns, one what looks like a little about your shop, then about us and contact us....I'd possible just turn those into separate pages and have them linked at the top keeping in mind my first suggestion...

I like what your trying to do tho, good luck

0 Likes
RQA_CEO
4 0 0
Thank you, I really appreciate the advice.
0 Likes

It's PageFly Landing Page Builder here and I have been checking your store and just like the idea of your store’s style. As there’s always room for improvement, so I would like to have some feedback if you are interested:

Homepage

1. Add a favicon

This will help to increase your brand credibility. You can read this guide on how to add a favicon to your store.

2. Add a CTA button

Hero banner is the first thing people will see when they visit your store. Consider adding a CTA button to provide clear instructions on how to respond to your offer. 

PageFly_4-1613548144237.png

4. Make your header “sticky"

When you use a “sticky” header, it would “follow” your visitors as they scroll through the page. This feature makes browsing a website quick and easy. A visitor will find exactly what they would be looking for in no time flat. 

5. Add “hover” effect to your product list 

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection.

6. Add Testimonials/ Customer reviews

Increase your brand's trust by adding reviews about your products. Product reviews are critical to the success of an online store. Customers find it helpful to have an overview of their interested items, but often online sellers can also use product reviews to help the new customers pick the right product size and fit.

Product page

1. Display user-rating

When customers have little knowledge/ cannot make decisions themselves, they tend to rely on highly rated items as a “safe" choice. Thus, this extra information is strongly recommended not only to promote the trustworthiness of the product, but also help users to determine based on the product experience of other customers. 

PageFly_1-1613547691613.png

2. Structure product description

Use Tabs in your product page to make it look well-ordered. By using Tabs, you will help customers easily find required product information by clicking on the related tab title, for example shipping policy, size chart, guide, material, and return policy. 

3. Make sure you show your shipping policy and size guide on your product page. People should be clear about the product information before they can make a purchase. Don’t forget to use bullet points with plenty of white space to highlight your product features and increase readability. 

Read the guide for writing a product description from Shopify her

3. Use “in-scale” product images

Use “in-scale” product images with descriptive text will have customers to better understand your product. This will help them to decide the most appropriate size for clothes, as they discover the features quickly. 

You can include product images shown on a human model, which gives customers a better sense of the product’s size. According to Baymard research, an ecommerce store should have at least 1 “in-scale” image showing the product relative to a surrounding environment, humans, or other objects with size recognition. 

Make sure you provide 3-5 images of products from multiple angles also. Here are some examples from the winning stores: https://www.shopify.com/blog/product-page

PageFly_3-1613548107866.png

I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like or mark it as a solution. 

I wish you all the best with this running store. Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector