Love the vibe on your website. Looks super cool!
I have a few recommendations, I hope my insights will be of help to you.
1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page.
2. "Linked In and Twitter" both are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. Hence, should be added to the site footer.
3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started.
4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.
5. Your logo has the power to invoke an emotional response from buyers". So, magnify it for better "visibility and clarity" and I suggest you to place it in the middle of the page instead of on the left.
6. Also, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. You can use an app that provides you tools like a countdown timer, limited offers and even social proof.
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
i've gone through your website and i really like the collection you have , its really unique in terms of the categories of products that you have for display , im from a design profession and i feel we can do a much better job in the visual design aspect of the page. The landing page needs to be more welcoming as thats what customers will see first and also more slideshows showing offers and sales , keep a minimal look , the product catalog page seems clustered and needs spacing and also improve on the quality of the images posted as they not clear. also try adding product lables , it will really drive the sales traffic , i can suggest an app where this could help
Hey Institute Clo,
Keep the following points in mind for store improvement:
I hope your store performs well.