Feed Back My Store So I Can Make $$$

InstituteClo
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi guys please check my store tell me what you do think about it,if the is anything wrong or anything that can be approved let me know!!

Here the link  https://instituteclo.com/

Thank you!

0 Likes
arushibhatia20
Shopify Partner
187 35 123

Hey there, 

Love the vibe on your website. Looks super cool!

I have a few recommendations, I hope my insights will be of help to you. 

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page. 

2. "Linked In and Twitter" both are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. Hence, should be added to the site footer.

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started.

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search. 

5. Your logo has the power to invoke an emotional response from buyers". So, magnify it for better "visibility and clarity" and I suggest you to place it in the middle of the page instead of on the left. 

6. Also, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store.  You can use an app that provides you tools like a countdown timer, limited offers and even social proof. 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

Links - 

Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
Zabu
Shopify Partner
67 2 13

Hey @InstituteClo 

i've gone through your website and i really like the collection you have , its really unique in terms of the categories of products that you have for display , im from a design profession and i feel we can do a much better job in the visual design aspect of the page. The landing page needs to be more welcoming as thats what customers will see first and also more slideshows showing offers and sales , keep a minimal look , the product catalog page seems clustered and needs spacing and also improve on the quality of the images posted as they not clear. also try adding product lables , it will really drive the sales traffic , i can suggest an app where this could help 

stay safe 
take care 

zabu 

https://bit.ly/2zKfeF5

Increasing Sales one Sticker at a time
https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Institute Clo,

Keep the following points in mind for store improvement:

• Shift the "free shipping template" from below the header menu to above the logo and sidelinks respectively.
  • Include "Twitter and Linked In" business pages to your store footer as well for better advertising.
  • "Login" is crucial for information security and tracking order details.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

I hope your store performs well.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.