Feed Back On My Store Eliot Grey

MrRan27
Tourist
17 0 2

Hello Everyone. 

Just finished re-designing my online Boutique featuring sheer socks, and now Iive added more products within the accessories line. 

Can you guys take a look and let me know your thoughts on color, set up, products, if I need to add or subtract anything. More eyes are better than two of course,  all comments are welcome.

Thanks

Ran

0 Likes

Hi @MrRan27, could you please provide the URL to your store? Thank you!

CMO @ Reeview.app. Reeview automatically finds, collects and displays authentic, user-generated product video reviews for Shopify stores. Using A.I. to manage user-generated videos at scale and beautiful video widgets placed directly where purchase decisions are made, Reeview increases conversions, shopper engagement and customer lifetime value.
MrRan27
Tourist
17 0 2
0 Likes
MrRan27
Tourist
17 0 2

Sorry everyone,  I missed adding my website for your review being excited about my re-design.  Here it is: www.eliotgrey.com, I would appreciate your full review on my store.

Just finished re-designing my online Boutique featuring sheer socks, and started adding a few more accessories to my product line.

Can you guys take a look and let me know your thoughts on color, set up, products, if I need to add or subtract anything. More eyes are better than two of course,  all comments are welcome.

0 Likes

Hi @MrRan27,

This is Richard - CRO Expert from PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your store. I have just had a look at your store and first I want to give my best compliments to you for you because your store looks really professional. I did have a great time surfing the store and enjoying the visual. However, there are still some comments I want to give to better your store, here they are:

1. Redirecting layout  

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 11.52.46 AM.png

I though the big picture will be a cover image for the collection and redirect button on the square box but when I hover onto the picture there are other links that redirects to different sites of the page. I was pretty confused and did not know which button should I click 

I think you should eliminate too many redirecting options in this section, keep it simple and easy to understand. Bonus: adding too many redirect will also slow down you page speed 

2. Homepage layout

- You could consider adding a Social Proof section 

3. Testimonial

- You display only 2 reviews each so when I scroll through it I thought you only have 2 testimonials but actually you got many but they are all hidden. I think you could try another layout that show more testimonials 

4. Collection header

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 12.07.22 PM.png

The text in collection header is difficult to see. I think you should change the color of it or add a dark overlay at the background so customers dnt have any difficulities trying to read this

5. CTA in hero section

- You should include a CTA button in the hero section 

---

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Richard.

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3017 175 551

Hello @MrRan27, I hope you are doing well! I am Sachin from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and have seen that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. Here are some inputs from my side:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Product page looks good! 

- Social media links in the header aren't working. Link it to the social media profiles.

AiTrillion_0-1618816794319.png

You need to add essential eCommerce customer engagement tools in your store to maximize engagement. It will help you to engage the visitors coming to your store. Add these tools to your store:

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes