Feed Back On My Store Eliot Grey

MrRan27
Excursionist
20 0 6

Hi There:

Just redesigned my store for the holidays and would like your feedback on how it's set up, color scheme, apps needed or to be deleted, etc. 

I think I covered everything but I'm not sure.  My store is www.eliotgrey.com

Thanks

Ran

0 Likes

Hello,

I observed a few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can use the open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can add the item reviews under the product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.
In Facebook Marketing
-> Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolution.
-> Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
-> Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
-> Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
-> Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.
Instagram Marketing
-> Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information, and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and connect with you.
-> Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
-> And I suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2825 176 476

Dear @MrRan27 

Congratulations on your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 15-25

eliospeed.png

• Add Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Open social profiles at new tab
  • Add CTA with hero banners
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Organize links at footer and reduce space
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Highlight your USP
  • Do SEO
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
0 Likes
MrRan27
Excursionist
20 0 6
Thank you so much for your feedback. For you to do the work yoy suggested
what would be your fee? Im on disability and trying to add to my measly
monthly check.

Thanks
Ran
0 Likes