I just had look into your website, I observed few points on your website.
-> You can design your logo creatively, A very much outlined logo is a simple method to pass on to potential customers that your business is proficient, dependable, and gives quality merchandise or administrations.
-> You can add about us page, it’s about the reader. Readers want to see what you can do for them for an entertaining show or a comfortable rental, you need to prove to them that you offer what they need.
-> You can add contact us page in the footer section, Since you determine the information you'd like from the consumer you can catch the correct information you need from them.
-> I see one of your item in view page, there is no descriptions you can add the description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
-> And i didn't get one thing can you check below image.
-> You can add your store policies like refund and privacy in the footer part or header part of your store under home page, having a well-thought-out return policy clearly displayed in your store is key to attracting and keeping your customers. Simply You should give confidence to your customers.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can begin giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.
I hope these points will helpful for you!!
Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.
Hope the following suggestions will help you
This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants.
I am happy to leave my recommendation for your store. Please check my recommendations below
1. Have favicon icon
- This is one of the great things to make your store unique and look more professional
2. Have sticky header
- This helps customers can access the menu anytime they want when scrolling up or down
3. Hero section
- Your background images are low quality you should have better quality images to make your store look more professional
- You should include a paragraph to describe your products / collections (optional)
- You should include a CTA button for each slide (you really should do this)
4. Collection List section
- Include CTA buttons for each collection under the collection title
5. Featured product list section
- The price should be bigger and more outstanding so customers dont have to look for it
- Include CTA buttons, secondary hover image, star rating, variant for each product
6. Featured products
Include more additional images so customers can have a better look at your products
7. You should also include product description (content) in your product pages
8. Add more images that use context
The products should be used in context. You can put the keychains on the things such as bags, put them on the table, or adding the real model images to hold the products.
9. Add a customer review section
A review widget is highly recommended on a product page so other customers can see others' feedback. With a review widget, there is a button to encourage customers to leave reviews. As I mentioned above, Loox and Yotpo are good.
10. Add Upsell section
This section can be placed under the product description to show more products. You can name it as You may also like or Frequently Bought Together, Most Recently Viewed, etc so that customers can see other products.
What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.
By the way i have this great information for a new merchant like you:
This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommence 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". In this event these real experts will guide you from A to Z how to build successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce!
This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!
Hello @ChanelB, This is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions:
- Improve the footer menu.
- Make all the products aligned to each other. Make your store look organized.
- Add a call-to-action button on the banner image.
- Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.
Add these customer engagement tools to your store to maximize customer engagement and engage the traffic coming to your store and drive conversions.
- Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
- Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
- Setup an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.
- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversions.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.
Hope this helps!