Feed Back On My Store

2 0 1

Hello Everyone:

MrRan27 Here:

I just revamped my store from a black ground to all white and would like your feed back on everything from the design, the layout, product descriptions and everything else you can think of to make my store a great place to shop. I expect brutality when being honest with no holds barred.

One can not move forward to success with feed back positive and negative.  I'm getting sales but I can always use more.  To date I have received 7325 visits and 143 email subscribers since my opening in November, 2017. The income derived from my shop is over $4000 thus far.  Is that considered good or bad? Looking forward to your feedback.   My website is www.eliotgrey.com

Thanks

MrRan27

rasheedweaver69@gmail.com

my

1 Like
Excursionist
99 6 23
So a conversion rate is more accurate than a dollar amount. If you are selling $100 items then you have only had 40 sales for a conversion rate of .05% If $20 items then your conversion rate is 2.6% which is decent.
A few things I would fox on your site...

I wouldn’t have an email popup and a discount wheel popup. One or the other is fine but not both. You also want them set to exit intent so that way they pop up as people are leaving the store.

Your announcement bar is gigantic. I would whittle down the text by either making it a % off sale or you can even put an announcement about free shipping up there (if your have it).

On your menu get rid of ship now and have your menu be your various collections. If you have too many you can lump some together under one main header and then have a drop down from that collection header.

Remove the buy now button and make the add to cart button something besides red.

There are quite a few other optimizations that need done. I would google other men’s clothing niche stores that are huge and pattern your store after them. You can also hire someone on fiverr to give you a list of what needs fixed for not too much money. https://www.fiverr.com/s2/063bc659af?utm_source=CopyLink_Mobile

0 Likes

What's up man! I'd recommend taking a look at the bottom of your site. It seems bugged.Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 8.24.47 PM.png

0 Likes
2 0 1
.Thanks for your reply and it's appreciated. Not sure what you meant by my
footer on my website looks bugged. Website..www.eliotgrey.com

Can you send a screenshot and or explain what you mean? I'm still new at
this.

0 Likes