Feed Back On My Storemor

MrRan27
Excursionist
19 0 4

Good

I would like your feed back on my store as to layout, color, products and overall design. Im getting some traffic and have over 200 email subscribers.  Any suggestions is appreciated.

eliotgrey.com

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 135 327

Hey @MrRan27,

It's great that you are reaching out for feedback on your store. User experience is super important and sometimes it's hard to know where the flaws are on our own since we've become so familiar with our website.

First, I'll start on the homepage:

socks-home.png

As a first time visitor to your store, I found the homepage a little busy. You've got the scrolling red banner up top and then the wheel pops up, too many things vying for my attention before I see your products.

The two photos on your banner, I'd recommend swapping those out to show your products.  You want to make super clear upon landing what your store is about.

Next, when I click on All Products:

screencapture-eliotgrey-collections-all-2020-11-23-09_08_23 (1).png

I'd recommend creating collections for each of the types of socks you sell so that a person can find what they are looking for very quickly (rather than sifting through pages of products.) We show how to create and link collections in this video:

EcomGeeks_0-1606152346865.gif

The other thing I'd recommend is having consistency with your photos, they should be the same size and either white background or if you want more of a lifestyle look, that's completely fine too, I'd just make sure they all match.

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO.  A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words, you have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

EcomGeeks_1-1606152346867.gif

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

MrRan27
Excursionist
19 0 4
Thanks for your reply..I made some changes can you take a look and let me
know if I'm on the right track? Plus I don't see any videos to help
explain SEO as described or other suggestions

Thanks
Ran
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3721 214 663

Hello @MrRan27, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a call to action button like 'Shop Now' on the slider images of the homepage.

- When assessing a site, we want to know what others have thought of the products they sell and the service provided. That is where customer reviews come in, they are an indicator that other people have shopped on the site and enjoyed their purchase. Add reviews on the product page.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate. In this way, you will be benefited too. 

- Add chatbot- Make sure you never lose any of your customers and know the behavior of your customers through live chat/bots and automatically send messages via email, in-app messages, or push notifications with real-time behavioral triggers.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement these tools I would recommend you to install AiTrillion. It is an all in one Shopify app which will help you to target customers in real-time with its automated & integrated features. I am sure you will find it useful for your store. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 135 327

Hey @MrRan27,

My apologies, here is the SEO video:

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
MrRan27
Excursionist
19 0 4
Sorry for the late reply the video has no link.
0 Likes