Feed Back Please, Need Help

31 0 0

Hi, I have been running some ads and getting a little traffic, I have a few add to carts and a few initiate checkout but no sales... can anyone help me understanad why? I dont know if my site look untrustworthy or maybe my product pages are bad... please help

Store -- > https://shwashop.com/

Note - I am a general store... i choose this so i could test more products, does it matter that my products have no apearent cohearency since the landing page is going to be a product page?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
12 0 1

Hey Guy,

A few thoughts.

Aside from being smaller household accessories, the items you're selling don't seem to have any coherent theme to them. They're just a collection of random accessories. Can you re-work your inventory selection so that there is a specific niche that you're trying to market to?

The item boxes seem a bit basic, too, with the grey area underneath them. I would suggest looking at other e-commerce sites and see how they do things for inspiration. Also when you go to the home page you see a nice landscape photo in the background, but not much telling you what the store is about, other than the title at the top.

Also it may be worth looking into purchasing a carts recovery app for your Shopify store. Carts Guru may be one to look at.

Good luck!

Maurice Fawcett | Principal - Fawcett Communications
0 Likes
31 0 0

Also i was wondering if you guys think that if I keep testing products that i will get sales.. or does my site not look good. 

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hi Guy,

In these type of scenarios you should immediately switch yourself to Competitor Analysis of your webstore.

Start right from the Images, Content, Pricing, Payment Methods, Shipping method and  duration, Shipping costs etc.

Yes, definitely the design don't look trustworthy and you might have to go for new fresh design which gives confident and Trust to buyers.

You can also start trading with Eunimart, a Cross-border Ecommerce Enabler helping SME's sell Internationally on 10 Marketplaces.

Hope this was helpful.

0 Likes
26 0 0

Hey Guy,

I just went through your store and few things I noticed which you may like to optimize:

1. There's no CTA on the HERO banner. Put a punchline and a prominent CTA.

2. There's too much space between the hero banner and featured collections. You can also reduce the height of the banner.

3.  The font size on the CTAs like Add to cart should be bigger.

4. If you are using the latest theme from Shopify then you should set up the Buy Now button on product page.

You may need some Shopify expert help for these small fixes. 

Thanks

0 Likes