Feed Back Please

TessaWL
2 0 0

Hi Everyone!

I am looking for feedback on my store www.westlabelhair.com 

I opened my store at the start of the month and have been editing it as I go based on what I see shoppers looking for and at. Recently I was using a currency converter that was changing my base currency (CAD) to (USD); but of course, It didn't convert at checkout. I was unaware of this until a customer emailed me wondering why the prices changed. I have since switched my base currency to USD

During this month I have had 13.5K in traffic, most of it in the states. Yet with the currency error, that traffic has been a wash. I have had 2 sales and around 10 abandoned carts. Every day I have 1-2 customers message and ask questions. Typically they say they will make the purchase later when they book their salon appointment or are ready. I know our price points are high, no way around it. Yet I am wondering why our add to cart is so low. It has been 4 days since I fixed the currency issue. If you are in the states, please feel free to double-check it for me. Each day I have around 200 people to our site. 

If you have time, can you take a look at my site and let me know what you think needs some tweaks? Please note, I am currently adding more content to the product pages so you may see some difference.  My social media accounts are growing, and my google ads click through rate is .5% There is a lot of competition in my industry, so I would appreciate all the help I can get. Feel free to ask any questions!! Looking forward to hearing your comments. Last thing, keep in mind my audience is primarily female 17-28 years old. 

Thanks!

Tessa

info@westlabelhair.com 

0 Likes
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2090 49 275

Hello.

I just had look into your website, It's looking good. I observed few points on your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can design your logo creatively, A very much outlined logo is a simple method to pass on to potential customers that your business is proficient, dependable, and gives quality merchandise or administrations.
-> Instagram page not found.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> And Another chance to build conversions includes putting a "trust badge" on a checkout page with the objective of persuading potential customers that the process is safe and secure. As online misrepresentation rises, it's critical for customers to feel secure.
Otherwise, Nice work on your store.

I hope these points are helpful for your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Dashboard
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
TessaWL
2 0 0
Hi! Thank you for going through it. I am adding your suggestions to areas
of the site now.
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
762 95 247

Hey @TessaWL,

I've taken a look through your store, hopefully I can provide some insight as to what is happening.

When you get high traffic and little to no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.).

First I'll touch on your currency converter. Currently it's wayyy down at the bottom of the page. USD and CAD pricing look the same so for people outside the states, they wont know that the price they see isn't in their currency until they get to checkout. This could be costing you conversions so I'd move that currency converter up so that it's more obvious.

At checkout, your standard (free) shipping needs an estimated shipping time.

As you know, hair extensions are commonly available both online and offline. A person can compete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. You have some pretty compelling reasons on what sets you apart, I would just make sure you make that known in each of your product descriptions as well as in your ads.

hair-01.png

Moving onto ads. If you are running paid ads on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok etc. Keep in mind that each platform has a user demographic so you want to be advertising on the platforms where your target audience spends their time. People tend to default to Facebook ads but that may not be the best place for you depending on who you are trying to target.

Doing a brand deal with an influencer is a good way to find someone within your niche who has an audience of followers that you want to reach. Two tips:

• Don’t be blinded by numbers. A large following does not mean success
  • Be cautious of bringing in “general traffic”, you want an influencer that is in your niche.

You can expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

One last thing I'll say on ads is target very specifically. You mentioned "I know our price points are high, no way around it." People are paying for ethically sourced and high quality products with you so make sure you consider this in your targeting. For a lot of people, price is their main concern. They would rather pay less and don't care where it comes from so those aren't the people you want to get in front of.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2981 172 552

Hello @TessaWL, I hope you are doing well! here are some tips and suggestions:

- Add a call to action button here in every section of the homepage.

AiTrillion_0-1618994288441.png

For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. Reviews help in building trust with other visitors.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Also, you can start notifying your customers when they abandon your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes