Feed Back for Shopify Platform

Config-Systems
4 0 0

Hi,

I have Shopify account but not the whole seller account. I want to add some products on Shopify manually that I already got in the storage. So if the platform has the option to manually add products which are not from the marketers then I will easily add products from the different distributor's web sites. For that, the shipping charges and the shipments which are local or international can be adjusted manually. 

For example, I have 10 sets of any electronic devices in my warehouse which is not a virtual warehouse and I may have an option to purchase from the local distributors and to sell it through Shopify on the Facebook, Amazon, or any social media.

It might enhance the marketing when the products which are better in price, quality or brand but are available at the local markets can be purchased by me and then sold through Shopify.

If there is a possibility that multiple merchants accounts can be added for payment in purchasing from the local market. or Shopify provides a plate form to these local market companies and then the electronic payment is received from the consumer where the product is sold. 

The idea is this from a local retailer's web site if I select the products and display them on social media as an advertisement and for selling. The consumer purchases the product through Shopify pay the amount set by me and the payment is sent to the local merchant which are not primarily e-marketers and commission is paid to Shopify and then to me.

e.g If I would like products from Walmart, or any other supermarkets and then display it through Shopify worldwide through social media the probability of sales and commissions might be of benefit. It will also enhance the brand of any product in the assurance of the product.

Thank you,

Ahmad

0 Likes
sangyk
Tourist
6 1 0

Hi,

Even I would like to know about such a facility available at the web-based platform like Shopify as it makes easy for all in the circle whether the marketer and the wholesaler convenient to deal with the situation. 

Thank you

Sangy K

www.pure-elegance.com/

0 Likes
Config-Systems
4 0 0

Hi,

Amazon has the provision to sell the indvidual products but it will be only for Amazon customers and to place the aids on social media might be placed indviually but in ordering from the whole sellers there will be a need to store the products, and placing each product on each platform will be difficult particularly if the business is of multi-product.

If the Shopify will launch another feature where we have the capacity to sell our products or Shopify starts in collaboration with the local supermarkets to have an independant department started of those supermarkets for e marketting, then this problem might be solved. e.g Wall-Mart launches a compaign dedicated for e-commerce in collaboration with e-marketers as Shopify. Then through Shopify, we may market to the whole scocial media. It will also enhance the Walmart revenue generation and automatic advertisement of the organization as well and its products as well.

0 Likes
AdanRamirez
Shopify Partner
50 0 3

Hi @Config-Systems,

You can use ShipperHQ’s Landed Cost Engine to show cross-border duties and taxes directly at checkout, so your buyers always know exactly what they are paying, and you don’t have to worry about calculating the extra fees yourself.

Use Zones in ShipperHQ to establish different shipping areas, and from there set rules to charge or surcharge a certain amount for shipping per zone.

Plus, we integrate with several cross-border carriers like Zenda and Easyship that will handle the customs work for you and make international shipping easy.

Get in touch with our sales team, and they would be happy to discuss further. Or you can sign up for a free 30-day trial and see how ShipperHQ works for you.

0 Likes
Config-Systems
4 0 0

Hi, 

Thank you I will get in touch as soon as I require to install

0 Likes