Feed Back on My Store

babyt9255
Tourist
5 0 5

Hello! I'm new to shopify, and thought it would be great to get some advice if I could! 

It's all new to me. I have had some traffic but have failed to convert into a sale..

I'd love to know any good add ons I should be using or what i am doing wrong. intimatethoughtslingeriestore.com

Hi @babyt9255 

I'm Richard Nguyen, CRO Expert from the PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for more than 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

Your store looks nice and professional, I would love to have some suggestions below

1. Home page

1.1 Provide a sticky menu on the header

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

On the menu, you will show the product, collection pages, FAQ, About us pages, etc.

1.2 Add the CTA button on the hero banner

Intimate Thoughts Lingerie Store 2021-07-12 08-11-02.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

1.3 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

1.4 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

1.5 Provide a footer

- Have direct links for the Return and Shipping policies

• Many customers want to know the return policies as well as shipping info before making purchases. And this is crucial to their decision on whether to purchase products in your store. And they are likely to find it on the footer so it's necessary to add this information. 
  • Shipping policy is essential because many customers want to know the shipping options available to them before they committed to adding a product to the cart page and go to the checkout page

- Show some pages: About us, Social, Contact us, etc

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://intimatethoughtslingeriestore.com/collections/frontpage/products/bw834sw-lux-robe

2.1 Show more images from different angles of the products

2.2 Add a customer review section

A review widget is highly recommended on a product page so other customers can see others' feedback. With a review widget, there is a button to encourage customers to leave reviews. Loox and Yotpo are good review apps (PageFly also integrates with them). 

2.3 Provide a list of Recently viewed items

Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Richard, PageFly!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Hello @babyt9255 How are you doing?

This is Johny_Pro, an expert shopify developer with over 4 years of experience.

Before I go far, I think it will be much helpful if you have much knowledge of how a convertible online store should look like, kindly look at fashiondelan.com and thoroughly assess it.

I can vividly say that the reason why you didn't have conversion despite the traffic coming to your store is as a result of the presentation of your website development layout/design.

What you need to optimize:
* Homepage
A. Header
B. Logo
C. Banners with slider
D. About us

* Body: The body of your website must be stunning, professional and stylish but all these are missing in your store compared to the sample I sent for inspiration

* Footer: This is the bottom content of your website and this segment of any website contains series of policies such as shipping, privacy policy, refund policy, terms of service, subscription for for leads generation and more. Kindly check out dabati.com too.

Urgent matters need urgent solutions. If you need help optimizing your store to a more professional taste Contact me and I can help you.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

Hi @babyt9255 

Your website have lot of drawbacks .try to implement follow features to increase sales .

No Testimonials in the home ,try to add testimonials at the bottom of homepage. The more testimonials you have, the more your visitors will assume that you must be a trustworthy company.
new1.png
Website not looking trust worthy. Add trust badges in both home page and product page too. 
In product page add customer reviews below the product image it helps customers to clarify there confusion regarding product which they are going to purchase.
Below add to cart try to add buy now and Wishlist button .
Untitled.png
As per promotion try to add rewards option, which helps in increasing sales by offering reward points with subscription ,Registration, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. Try to implement this feature to increase traffic.
Product description still lacks in about sizes and color. Add detail description about product.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!

Hi @ ,

This is Polo from MS Web Designer - TOP Rated Shopify Experts based in Singapore. We would like to provide some recommendations based on our seven years of experience in providing solutions to over 10000 active Shopify merchants.

We have reviewed your store, and some changes can be made to make your store more professional and attract more customers. Here are they:

Design recommendations-

The home page:

• The logo should be evident and adequately aligned with the header.
  • The header should have the search option, member login, cart icon at one end for smoother navigation.
  • The navigation menu should be smooth for proper guidance.
  • The main banner should be attractive and have Call to Action (CTA) buttons.
  • The text, fonts, colors, and spacing should be managed properly. Too much white space should be avoided and high-resolution good pictures should be uploaded.

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_0-1626076112260.png

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_1-1626076225909.png

• USP (unique selling proposition) should be highlighted to gain confidence from the customers.
  • The trust badges should be added to ensure trust.
  • Testimonials can be added for building trust.
  • The footer could have been more elegant with all the links, payment icons, and social media links.

The collection page:

• Addition of quick view button.
  • Mouse hover the second image for smooth visualization.
  • Addition of product reviews with star rating options.
  • A collection page should be present for better guidance.

The product page:

• Addition of sticky add to cart for better functionality.
  • Recommended products for cross-selling.
  • Review sections.
  • Product variants options.

Consider using some apps to add the following features and enhance the overall customer experience which in turn helps in sales.

• Smart Product Search 
  • Web Push notifications 
  • Newsletter Subscription 
  • Coupon Discount on Cart
  • Sales Pop Up Notification
  • Product recommendation
  • Instagram Feed (If you use Instagram for business) 
  • Social Login etc.

On-Page SEO-

• Google Search Console Setup
  • Schema Markup for Home page
  • Sitemap XML Check and Submit at Google Search Console
  • Index home page and other 2 any pages
  • Internal Linking Check
  • Broken Link Check
  • Canonicalization Check
  • Title and Description optimization home page and other 2 any pages
  • 3 keywords optimization for home page and other 2 any pages
  • Content optimization for home page and other 2 any pages 
  • Alt tag optimization for home page and other 2 any pages

As we checked there were no Terms and Conditions at the checkout. It might create some confusion during the delivery of products. Hence we suggest you install a Free app from the Shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout as it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies and for chaos-free shopping. Voila Shopify app adds a highly efficient cart feature, proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Shows multiple Discount coupon codes on the cart page)

These were the few suggestions that we think are necessary for your store. If you feel that this comment was helpful, hit a like or mark it as a solution.

MS Web Designer  | Top Rated Shopify Experts in Singapore
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1500+ Happy Clients

Want to Improve Shopify Store Speed, Redesign or custom changes, or Small tweaks on store hire me.Try Our Free Shopify App
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
222 17 78

Hello @babyt9255 

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

Hope you are doing well.

I understand how it can be frustrating to be doing everything right but still not getting your traffic converted to sales. You may find comfort in knowing that you're not the only one on that boat. Millions of Shopify store owners are facing the same problem. This is not because you are necessarily doing something wrong, but rather because Sales is an organic process, involving people getting to know you, visiting your brand, looking at your products, comparing them with others, and finally making the decision to purchase from you. So this takes some time, during which you have to hold on tight. But, you can't be just passively waiting for sales to grow, so I would recommend you look at these tips and see which ones you can use: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting?

Another Thing you could consider: Not all traffic is good traffic.

Traffic will only have any chance of converting to sales if they are being generated by the right consumer. If your product is for females under the age of 30, but your ads are being viewed by males over 50, that is a lot of traffic, but it will never convert to sales. So, before you spend on targeting, a good idea is to have a simple Google Trends search, that will tell you who is looking for the products you search, what is their age, gender and location. Then you can put forward some really targeted ads that are bound to generate clicks.

• Add a header and a footer. 
  • Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

• You should also add a Call-To-Action (CTA) or a Shop Now button to the banner, so that users can be redirected to the relevant product page, without much delay.

• Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.
  • You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

• Your store logo might need an improvement as a company’s Logo grabs attention, makes a strong first impression, and is the foundation of your brand identity.
  • Rule of thumb - never post unprocessed images on your website. In case you are looking to make your images sharp and professional, contact CutOutWiz for any image-related solutions.
  • People always don’t know everything about a product beforehand. When they see a product or show interest in a product, they want to know more about the different aspects and specifications of the product. If product descriptions fail to provide people with enough information about the product and fail to create an appeal for the product, the visitors won’t buy the product. So, provide elaborate and appealing product descriptions to every product to increase your sales.

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hey @babyt9255This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Header & logo isn't visible. Add a call to action button on the banner image. 

AiTrillion_0-1626089663276.png

- Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign-up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.

- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

- Improvise the product descriptions:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

- Add a review section on the product page as people read reviews before making a purchase.

Along with the store design you need to work on the customer engagement part to make your store engaging and interactive and drive conversions to your store. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
222 17 78

Dear @babyt9255 

Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen.

I understand how it can be frustrating to be doing everything right but still not getting your traffic converted to sales. You may find comfort in knowing that you're not the only one on that boat. Millions of Shopify store owners are facing the same problem. This is not because you are necessarily doing something wrong, but rather because Sales is an organic process, involving people getting to know you, visiting your brand, looking at your products, comparing them with others, and finally making the decision to purchase from you. So this takes some time, during which you have to hold on tight. But, you can't be just passively waiting for sales to grow, so I would recommend you look at these tips and see which ones you can use: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting?

Another Thing you could consider: Not all traffic is good traffic.

Traffic will only have any chance of converting to sales if they are being generated by the right consumer. If your product is for females under the age of 30, but your ads are being viewed by males over 50, that is a lot of traffic, but it will never convert to sales. So, before you spend on targeting, a good idea is to have a simple Google Trends search, that will tell you who is looking for the products you search, what is their age, gender and location. Then you can put forward some really targeted ads that are bound to generate clicks.

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• People tend to buy more from people they can easily relate to. If you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for people to connect with you. If you can create an emotional connection with your visitors, people are sure to buy products from you.

• I see you only have one tab in your website. Having multiple tabs such as - "About us", "Products and Services", "Contact Us" can help you business seem more diverse and reliable. 
  • It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. Consider, however, adding a Shop Now button to your banner, which will take you directly to the relevant product page.

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• Because this is an online store and people cannot touch and feel your products before buying them, they rely heavily on product images, which is why the images have to look top-notch.  It's a good thing that people can zoom into the pictures you have uploaded but uploading their processed real image can be better.

• People always don’t know everything about a product beforehand. When they see a product or show interest in a product, they want to know more about the different aspects and specifications of the product. If product descriptions fail to provide people with enough information about the product and fail to create an appeal for the product, the visitors won’t buy the product. So, provide elaborate and appealing product descriptions to every product to increase your sales.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

• Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different products easily. It also helps you get feedback about your products.

• Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage. 

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
babyt9255
Tourist
5 0 5

Thanks for the feedback. I will work on everything.

babyt9255
Tourist
5 0 5

Thank you for your feedback. I will begin working on theses issues immediately.