Feed Back on my Car LED Store

416-crations
2 0 0

Hi Everyone, 
    I'm looking for some feedback on our store that we recently setup. Our store is trying to target the audience of the car community, we are focusing on selling car lights, car apparel, and car GPS trackers. We have also started an ad campaign with google and have had quite a few clicks but are lacking in sales. Our products are drastically cheaper then the competitor but I'm still confused as too why we aren't making many sales. We've also sold a few products locally and have had a few testimonials. 

This is our store: https://www.416-creations.ca/

We'd really appreciate some feedback and direction. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
854 21 250

Hi @416-crations !

Add a favicon

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here

Dear @416-crations 

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Improve your logo and add favicon
  • Add social media profile at footer
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Go for predictive search feature
  • Improve your store speed for mobile device

416speed.png

• Organize your menu and improve image quality of products
  • Use "add to cart popup"
  • Add add to cart feature at collection page
  • Product page layout can be more better.Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Featured Collection
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc
  • You can pause your Google Ads Campaign and after modifying your site, start with very low budget and target custom affinity audience   
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution

Hey @,

After looking at your store, I have three recommendations. 

1. Fix your product SEO
By default, Shopify will take your product title and the description and add that into your SEO, but this is what it ends up looking like for the customer:

416c-meta.png

The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience. We cover Store Products and Meta Descriptions at 1:23 and Product Descriptions at 6:05 but I recommend you watch the whole video as all of it works together to get you the right kind of traffic to your store.

2. Open Social Media Accounts
Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. If I come to a website with no social media links, instant distrust. If there’s nothing about your brand online, no trail, that is a red flag. Having social media accounts adds legitimacy to your brand. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media.

3. Design Changes
Add a logo, a favicon (we have a video showing how to do that) and add a slideshow banner to your homepage. When you land on your homepage it definitely feels like something is missing, a slideshow of your products underneath your store notice would be great. Keep in mind to use high resolution images so you don’t get stretched out, blurry photos.

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
0 Likes
416-crations
2 0 0

Thank you everyone for the feedback. We took advice from each post and made some changes to improve out webpage. Could we once again get some insight on how our website looks now and other things we should consider changing as we are getting multiple visitors but not as many sales as we'd expect online. 

Thanks

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2414 140 438

Hello @416-crations, here is the feedback:- 

- After the collection that you have shown on the homepage, display product recommendations like trending products, recently viewed, bestsellers. Also, add some reviews or testimonials on the homepage. 

- Add shipping policy. Add about us page.

- Add FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), this page allows visitors to find answers to all their questions in one place.

- Add engaging features to your store which will help you to engage visitors coming on your site and convert them into customers. Add web push notification to reach your customers in real-time by sending new updates, sales & offers update to your customers. Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers. 

Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. You can try the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Thanks!!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes