Feed Back on my store please: www.FurBabies-Meow.com

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi,
I launched my Shopify store early June. www.FurBabies-Meow.com
Ran numerous Facebook adverts, testing different ad creatives and different audiences. 
Some of the Ads are getting 2-4% Click Through Rate.
But conversion rate is low.
If feel that the Ads are Ok but some thing about the store doesnt look trustworthy or poor design which is causing low conversions.
Any general tips on design appreciated?
I did have one person mention the slide show images on the home page should be click able and have text / call to action. I am working on that.

Also some one else mention the logo is too small, at this time unable to make it bigger but communicating with Shopify team regarding the header area.

But generally any idea or suggestions from looking at my store why low conversions.

Only 14 orders in 2 months of being online. Sunk a lot of money on FB adds and also did 3 paid IG shout outs.

Look forward to any/all suggestions.

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @FBM 

Facebook ads can be a great way to increase traffic numbers for your website. However, if you have yet to see an adequate return on investment, it may just be that you’re making some common mistakes leading up to getting your custom audience to your landing page.

Also you should do some improvements on your store also.

Store Speed - To increase visitors and sales you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very low, 46%. It should be above 60%. Also, you need to optimize website images. It will improve the user experience. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate.

download (2).png

Web-Fonts: Adding different fonts can completely change the balance and tone of the design. Ensure text is user-visible while web fonts are loading. Choose a font that is easier to read even from further away.

Navigation Bar: Menu and its label have a great impact on the user. It is like a roadmap to show your visitors what’s important. The menu structure needs to be fixed.

Product Page: Product description formatting should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information. You can insert images into a carousel. Also, observe basic SEO and optimize your each product landing page to increase sales.

Put Effort Into Online Reviews & Social Proof: Social media Makes your visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with customers.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 1 5

Hello @FBM 

I saw your website. 

Here are some things that you should add to your website for more improvement. 

See your website looks good, well managed and seems it's taken lots of work to make it.

You should improve the quality of the content written on your website. Although your products are very good the description is written for them are not to the point, not effective and also seems low with SEO techniques.

As you have likely to know that a good product description can increase customer trust by 173%.

For this, I suggest you use to Descrii app. It's an auto description generator app .The description generated by descrii is to the point, very effective and even high with SEO keywords .That will automatically increase website traffic and sales.

https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Hope my information will help you.

https://bit.ly/descrii-premium
https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions
http://Descrii.tech
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @FBM

Right now I can only point out things I see, but it literally could be anything and it doesn't necessarily have to be with the design of your website.

In fact, I quite like your website, it has well thought out product descriptions. I went through the purchase steps, without buying anything and it works well. With that said, I have a few improvements.

The current reason why there are low conversions is that there isn't enough trust. What I mean is that the store looks like a dropshipping store, which can turn visitors away. One way to change this is to take your own custom product images. Make sure that they all have the same format and layout, and are the correct size as not to look blurry. I also suggest removing the orange "Sale" from every product. Visitors might wonder why everything is on sale, such as "Is the product not selling? Maybe that's why it's on sale". You can instead have a single banner announcing the sale.

My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives, not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved. We could look at where the traffic comes from and why.

If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:

• taking a deep dive into your data: look at where your traffic comes from, what they do on the site, why they might be dropping off
  • identifying metrics and areas that could cause issues
  • working together to see what we can improve to bring up that conversion rate
  • at the end of the day, you know your market the best, but I can help to provide key insights and a second opinion on what could be improved

If you are interested in working with me and getting some consultation just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email. 

If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.

Cheers,

ui-gab
https://www.uiavenue.ca
We specialize in data analytics. If I've helped you today, please give our give our app a try (15-day free trial) https://apps.shopify.com/ui-ave-analytics and maybe write a good review.
Send me a message if you want a free data analysis consultation.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1
Hi,
Thanks for your email and suggestions.

Currently under a back log of work from other business projects and will
revert to this next week.

Kind regards

James.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
29 0 1

Welcome to the shopify familyn congratulations for your Store your website looks awesome, several suggestions like-.Building up an email list for marketing purposes is absolutely essential.

In fact, according to research by MarketingSherpa, 60% of marketers polled found that email marketing produced an ROI for their company (32% believe it will eventually produce an ROI). When asked what the estimated ROI from email marketing programs for the company were – the overall group reported 119% – a figure that’s tough for any online store owner to ignore.I am here to give your suggestion and maybe it will be helpful for you to increase your sales I am using an application which will be used to generate the descriptions for our products named Descrii, The Most Affordable Description Generator App, Unlimited Descriptions, Instant Results, Inbuild Rich Text Editor

I am using it from last few months and I hope you will also like this here the link is-

https://bit.ly/descrii-premium

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
435 27 129

Hi @FBM !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

1. I recommend to change the store theme - work on the design, and make it look more professional.

2. Your store's mobile speed is 49. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on the mobile score as well. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website.

3. Conversion optimization is much more than boosting immediate sales. It’s also about capturing information that could lead to sales.

The add-to-cart rate tells us the percentage of visitors that placed an item in the shopping cart, regardless of whether the visitors consummated the purchase. The action typically represents an intent to buy, and it is usually higher than the purchase conversion rate.A high add-to-cart rate indicates strong product pages and calls-to-action. 

Adding a product to the cart is one step in the sales process. The purchase conversion rate tells us not only the percentage of buyers to visitors but also the percentage of abandoned carts. The average purchase conversion rate is around 2.3 percent, with the top performers reporting upwards of 11 percent.

Not all hope is lost when you don’t get the sale. Capturing email signups is the next best conversion to a sale because it connects the site with prospects. The average conversion rate for email signups from websites using scroll boxes and popups is about 2 percent, with the highest at roughly 5 percent.

4. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

5. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.

6. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

7. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

8. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

9. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

10. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway. 

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1
Hi,

Thank you for your email and suggestions about my store.

Quick question, can I ask which site you used to check the speed of my
website?

I just did a check and it shows the page speed at 90%.

So was surprised the site you used to check shows page speed as 46% as such
a different result.

You mention the Navigation.
Thank you for your suggestion.
I have created 2 main sections:
For Cat Lovers
For Cats

Each section is broken down in to smaller categories:

Example

For Cat Lovers
Sub Category > Apparel > sub sub category > Female Fashion.

to my eye the navigation seems very logical and structured.
If you have time, could you be more specific on how I could change/improve
the navigation.

Lastly, with regards to Online Reviews.
I am currently using CM Commerce for Reviews. (Requesting reviews /
displaying reviews on product pages etc).
However I did notice many stores are using LOOX for collecting and
displaying reviews.
Which review APP do you recommend?

Thank you for your time and all suggestions / criticisms to help me improve
this store are greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

James.
www.FurBabies-Meow.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1
Hi,

Thank you for your detailed email.

A few questions:

You recommend changing the store theme, you dont think the "Simple" Theme
looks good or doesn't convert well?

Which theme do you suggest for Pet Niche?

Kind regards

James
www.FurBabies-Meow.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
309 12 13

Hi @FBM 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to solve your problems, Please give me a suitable time to discuss about your issues.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Drop me an Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes