I would really appreciate feed back on my Shopify site. I have just opened but before I pay for ads I would like to know what could be improved. FYI this is my first store https://mylittleguyscloset.com/
Thank you, D. Tang
Have seen your store and maybe have some comments for you:
- You can see your logo looks quite small while they still account for quite a lot of space.
- The second banner isn't having CTA buttons.
- And maybe the CTA button with the text "Great Buy" is not suitable, "Buy now" or "Figure out more" is better.
- On your homepage, there're many sections that you can add, and here are some:
+ Featured collections
+ Your short story
+ Email registration
Your store is an apparel business, so you can try to have an Instagram account and also an Instagram gallery for your store.
Check out this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. With this app, you can easy to create an Instagram gallery and also make it shoppable.
- You need to add a Size chart on your product pages. And where is the Quantity section?
And also, it would be great if you can have more descriptions for your products.
- I don't know this is based on the theme but this looks not suitable.
- It would be great if you have more real-life product photos. They will make your customers can see the products in an intuitive way. And of course, post them on your Instagram too.
Hope this helps!
Hi @DTang !
Welcome to Shopify!
Add a favicon
Your logo does not look professional and does not look eye-appealing.
The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hope following suggestions will help you.
Hey there @DTang . Here's what I'd like to suggest -
1. Talking about your homepage, your logo is eating up a lot of space in the header menu. Either remove the logo from there or make it short.
2. You've added collections and that's great. But you can also add small-small effects like as soon as my cursor goes on the image it should burst open and zooms in smoothly.
3. I guess you forgot to add a favicon to your store.
4. Your product descriptions are not up to the mark and not at all SEO friendly. Try and have product descriptions that are intriguing and have keywords that you're targetting.
5. We remove powered by Shopify that's written down at the bottom of your store! All in all, you need to revamp quite a few things.
We are just a month away from celebrating 2020's most awaited festivals. We have compiled a list of 23 checkpoints that you can apply to your store during this festive season to make sure that your Shopify store is ready to welcome online shoppers during the festive time of the year!
Let me know if we can be of any help to you! We are just a message away.