Feed On My Store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello community! Kindly help me by giving me feedback on on my store.

3.We've got no sales as yet since we just launched. 

4. Please advise on how to drive free traffic to the store right now. 

5. Changed how the store used to look in terms of the theme, hoping to have more products on the store.

After viewing the store and giving me constructive criticism, please click this for a survey https://s.surveyplanet.com/mnP6r-Ke1T

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @JustThotty,

First thoughts when I look at your store is that it needs to be simplified, there is too much going on. Let's start at the top:

justt-home.png

The green announcement bar, you should cut that text down to as few words as possible. When I view your website on my mobile phone, the text take up the top half of my screen. If you want to say more, make it a link that leads to a more in depth page.

Your logo is showing up very small, I am unable to read what it says.

Next, your main image. Because the image size isn't large enough, you end up getting a blurry picture. I'd recommend changing that for a different image.

As I scroll down, this is what I see:

justt-home2.png

I feel there is just a lot of unnecessary stuff. This theme has a lot of placeholders that need to be filled with text and images but if you don't need all of those place holders, we end up adding in things just to fill spaces and it ends up looking cluttered. I recommend changing your theme, which I know is a big deal, but I believe it is necessary. This theme works well on mobile devices but it doesn't display well for desktop users. On your individual product pages, the images are so big that it takes up my entire screen. I can't see a price, a description or the add to cart button unless I scroll down. This is not good, you want to make the purchasing process as simple and quick as possible for your customers.

justt-home3.png

My last piece of advice is to spend some time on your SEO. You asked how you get free traffic, this is how. The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Store Banners & Pop-ups!
8 Store Banners • 8 Store Pop-Up Graphics • Percentage Off Variations Ranging from 20% - 75% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
404 42 134

Hi @JustThotty

Have seen your store and have some comments for you, 

- The logo is not in the middle. I think you need to change that ASAP. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1604541735946.png

- Your texts are quite small, increase the size.

ConveyLego0612_1-1604541940521.png

- Why when I click on the "Gift Card", I'll be redirected to the shirt product page? The unprofessional experience here. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1604542009182.png

- Click here, I'll be redirected to the Homepage?

ConveyLego0612_3-1604542151329.png

- You need to increase the size of this section. Texts and thumbnails. 

ConveyLego0612_4-1604542195470.png

- The space between the two parts is too big. 

ConveyLego0612_5-1604542281594.png

- You can consider using the app WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart which can help you send the abandoned cart messages to your customers, and maybe you will increase sales from that.

- To increase traffic without spending money, just advertise your site in some related groups, for example, on the Facebook fashion group. 

In the end, I think you need to focus more on the design of your site. When your site looks professional, customers will stay longer at least. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes