Feed-back / No traffic at all, Thanks a million !

Solved
Highlighted
2 1 2
Hi guys,

Just went live on my store, I am starting to grow an instagram to get traffic. I’d like if you could give me feedback, so I know wha to improve. Thanks a million ! Arthur

https://outdoorhorizon.com
1 Like

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Add links to your footer for return/refund, contact us and shipping policy. I would move FAQ pages to your footer

2. Turn your collection pages like Travel, Home ...ect into main menu links.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
2 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
151 2 41

Hi, @ArthurGallagher!

Your site is nice and clean which helps navigability. I agree with @DuaneBrown 's points and would like to add that it would be a good idea to add a bit of personality to your site. Right now, it's a bit plain and hard to know who you're selling to. This is a great article on how to add personality

Also, I think I'd put a banner image at the top of your site here:

20-46-k2tw5-ya9j9

Currently, it's a bit jarring to jump right into selling without an interesting image to capture the user's eye first.

The About Us text "Our inspiration mainly comes from the trends in lifestyle, fashion and interior design. Many of the posters and art prints in our selection are sold exclusively here" lacks inspiration. Try to think of a more compelling way to write about what your brand is about, consumer's will be more interested in your products if you are enthusiastic and truly interested in what you're doing. 

Why did you choose the products and subject matter you have?

_Ash_ | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like

Success.

2 1 2
Thank you very much for both your answers, indeed i haven’t had that point of view about legals and personality, I’ll work on it and implement it soon :)
1 Like