Feed back for my store! thanks!

haniagafe
1 0 0

Hi everyone! I would like to receive feedback for my web www.colibribyartisans.com

We are slow in sales and would appreciate a lot your opinions!

Thanks!

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
514 10 87

Hello @haniagafe 

I am vinod from bombay india providing professional website design and development, google and bing ads, email marketing and conversion rate optimization service to merchants across globe.

I saw your website there are lot of changes / tweaks i would suggest, can you drop me an email on my email vinod@digitalcentrics.com or vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com

so that i provide you website audit report. Also if you are currently doing any paid ads i would suggest pause before you fix your website.

thank you

vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @haniagafe, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

- Having a brand logo will help you with branding.

- Add a footer menu.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product recommendation- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram shop & feed.

- Add multiple images of the product on the product page.

- Give product recommendations like trending, new, recently viewed products. To add this you can install the app AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.

- Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add announcement bars.

Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Add customer engagement tools in your store to interact with your customers by increasing the engagement in your store. If you will engage the customers in your store it will help you to reduce the bounce rate and will increase the conversion rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes