PageFly would like to have some feedback on your one-product store:
Since your store is a one-product store, I would recommend making the product page become your Homepage or add CTAs like Add-to-Cart, Buy Now button. It will shorten customer journeys and may improve the conversion rate. So you can see that increasing the effectiveness of the product page should be the top priority now.
Your product page's design is not eye-catching and may not catch the customers' attention. You can redesign this page from the layout to the color scheme. Preparing your store style for the coming up holidays like Christmas would be nice.
Product images: the product images should only focus on the products. Images with descriptions can be put under the Product description. Avoiding using the stock images, you can take your product images instead. It will help to prove the credibility of your product. The ideal number maybe 3 to 5 pictures from different angles.
A review video: it is a perfect alternative solution for product images. A video is a quick and useful tool to introduce your product. Since this is a tech product, customers may want a review or unboxing video.
Social proof: the review/testimonials section will help boost your store and the brand's credibility. Customers will also get more product information from the review and feedback pictures.
Countdown timer: It can urge and convince customers to make the purchase faster. You can combine it with a reasonable discount.
Trust elements: Seeing the trust badges on your site would make customers feel safer when purchasing on your store.
Before making any purchase, customers may want to check the information like Warranty, Shipping, or Refund policies. Having those sections on your product page will keep the customers on the product page.
Please consider changing the Add to Cart button to the Buy Now button. It can redirect customers to the checkout page faster.
This section on the product page is neither clear nor useful. You should add more information to introduce your product and services.
Footer: The social media links in Follow us section don't work. You need to create social network accounts for your store and link them to the footer. Adding a small contact form to the footeThose are some of PageFly's opinions about your store and product page. Please hit like or mark solutions if you find them useful.
Goodluck with your store,
Thank you ever so much for the in depth reply, can I just say wow and thats alot to take in but I will take all of that on board and try to figure out how to do all of that, like I said first store so still trying to work Shopify out and how to use it effectively.
I really appreciate the feed back. Thank you
Hello @Paul1313, I hope you are doing well! the store is password protected. I will love to provide you the feedback. Kindly, provide the password.
Hello @Paul1313, I hope you are doing fine!
Your store looks absolutely amazing no doubt there, the home page and layout visuals everything is great. But I was disappointed that you don't have a favicon and also the footer is very huge, I hope you'll fix them soon. Other than that I'd suggest if you try and make your store more engaging, introduce some offers.
Moreover, I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good enough. You might want to work on that along with the product which has useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better sales.
I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion.
I hope this helps.
Have a nice day!
Hi @Paul1313 !
Add a favicon
Change the hero banner image - clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.\
Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why I advise to work in partnership with other companies that sell complementary products or services.
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hello @Paul1313, I hope you are doing well! Here is the feedback:
- There is too much content on the banner image. It doesn't look good. Simply you can have a one-liner & call to action button on the banner image.
- Being a single product store having an engaging video on the homepage about the product will help you to engage & attract visitors coming to your store.
- Display testimonials or reviews on the homepage & customer reviews on the product page. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on. You can add a sales motivator or countdown timer bar.
- Add a loyalty program. Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.
- Welcome customers with welcome & discount popup. Adding an attractive customized discount popup helps in conversions too.
Hope this helps!
If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hi @Paul1313 welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions.
2. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
3. Revamp your 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. Read this blog on the potential of About Us page: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
5. Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!
Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.
I hope this helps!