Feed back needs lots of views but no buying happening

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi, I feel like I am doing all of the right things but just not getting the buying, it’s only been a couple of weeks. We have got a scent following on insta & Facebook. 
Could you have a look & see if I can tweak anything thanks 

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @DreamDogDesigns ,

Would really love to check your store and the work you have done! Could you let us know Know your store URL?

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
Yes please if you could that would be great.

Is the what you need:

https://dream-dog-designs.myshopify.com

www.dreamdogdesigns.co.nz

Thanks Amy
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
213 13 71

Hi @DreamDogDesigns !

1. You have quite a big empty space on the header of the homepage. 

2. Add favicon 

3. Add the CTA button "Shop now" on the hero banner.

4. Instead of playing favorites, you can add here a blog page. It will increase the visibility of the brand, and tell more about the products. Post interesting articles for dog lovers.

5. Add more keywords for your headings of the products - it affects the CEO. 

6. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

7. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. 

8. The items in your store are more on a luxurious and expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way,  letting your customers know that you care about them. 

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  GrowaveWe have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
186 15 39

Hello @DreamDogDesigns 

Congratulations on your store page! It's quite well done. I like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. On your homepage, make the top navigation bar fixed - even if the person scrolls down they should be able to navigate to the rest of the pages without having to go to the top.
  2. In the product description pages, add more than 1 image for your products - dimensions, what size of a dog could wear it, how it would look on, from different angles, the kind of fabric it is. This gives the shopper a more complete experience. 
  3. it's a good idea to add a chat option in your store so that people feel like they can always reach out to you and get there questions answered there and then. 
  4. I think we could use a wishlist or an Add to Favourites button. This will allow you to send more targeted follow up emails to your shoppers and even notify them if you're running any offers or sales. 
  5. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. I added one below which I thought might look good. What do you think? You can always look up more styles here.

98E7BCFB-E15A-4544-B196-F72166F5C354_4_5005_c.jpeg

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you so much that’s fantastic !

I will definitely look into all of these areas. 
CTA button what is this will have to google. 

I had done a Favicon was that not viewable? 

Will update some things superb advise 😊

Amy 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Thanks Gari,

Some fantastic tips to implement will have a good play around with the site. 

Still in process of taking pics for site, totally agree need more photos. 

I will be busy 👍

Thanks again 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @DreamDogDesigns ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Add more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes