William1999
3 0 0
Outdooroasis.net
0 Likes
Arunesh
Explorer
71 6 28

Hello @William1999 

Hope you are doing well in these unprecedented times. 

I went through your store and found some shortcomings. I'm going to list them point by point below and would recommend you to give them a thought at the earliest.

1. Your website has been designed well for larger devices (Desktops, Laptops, etc) but isn't viewed properly when opened in a comparatively smaller device e.g. mobile phones. 
  2. Your brand logo is not very attractive. When someone lands at your homepage, the first thing they notice is the brand logo. It can be designed in a better way.
  3. The banner images aren't attractive and they aren't relevant. It seems you've just downloaded them from Google.
  4. Colour scheme of the website isn't proper.
  5. Font colours and the background colours don't go well with each other.
  6. There is no Favicon.
  7. Product Descriptions and Names are not proper.

Your love for your products is clearly visible and I appreciate your benign initiative but your website needs some modifications. It has the potential to go viral and draw handsome revenues. But your website needs some touch-ups. We at Descrii are helping e-commerce start-ups like that of yours to grow steadily.

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

I would request you to visit our website once. If you need further help, feel free to reach out to us anytime. My team will be more than happy to help you transform your initiative into a successful business.

Well wishes!

Hope it helped you @William1999. Cheers!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
0 Likes
William1999
3 0 0

Thank you l, any advice/ tips on what to change to an such would be greatly appreciated. 

Im not very computer savvy and an not familiar with making logos. I used a logo creator, what changes should be made?

Colour/pictures- pictures are ones myself or friends have taken, an I thought high-vis orange such as a hunting cap would have fit well.

0 Likes
waytoapps
Explorer
88 10 41

Hi

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and adding few points which you can work on it.

Make a Sticky Header so that Navigation on header section and search field becomes easy.

I suggest you to add images on hero banner related to your products and add 'Shop Now' CTA button on it, to direct the customers to the offered products.

Add products of different categories on Home page to grab the customers attention.

There are no Reviews on your products. Install Customer review app from the shopify app store to increase your sales.

If you have any hand made products in your store Consider to sell on Etsy platform. There are Etsy Integration apps in the shopify app store .

Thanks

ShopList 

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2437 141 440

Hello @William1999, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

- Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image. Banner image should be related to the product you are selling in your store.

- Some of the product titles are too long.

- Engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

- Add reviews to build trust with other visitors.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you have any questions, I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes