Feed back on my shop

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
I recently opened my Shopify shop and wanted to know if my shop looked inviting to the buyers?

My shop is www.fashioncouture.shop
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1472 93 321

Hey Fashioncouture,

The logo needs to be reworked on. Try adding different color combinations and font styles for a better and professional look. Some other keen observations for site improvement are as follows:

1.  Apart from having so many product categories, bestsellers need to be added for depicting site peculiarity.
  2. Add a unique central banner to give a professional site look and remove the unwanted white space as well.
  3. Adding more social links apart from Facebook and Instagram will help in better customer association.
  4. Reviews need to be added below each product for improving customer choice.
  5. Testimonials and Instagram images need to be added for better brand promotion.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store looks even more inviting and engaging to the customers after improvement.

Neha ;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes

Hi Fashioncoture, 

I have just visited your website. Here are some of my feedback to make it better:

1. Homepage

- Add an image with overlay text to show your 25% sales off. So, your website visitors can quickly recognize it when they come to your site. qq.png

- Do not use 2 sliders at the same time because it may make your visitors confused and inconvenient. qq.png

- Move the Subscribe box to just after your call-to-action messageqq.png

- Add the Testimonial section to build the trust of customers. 

- Rearrange the sections on your homepage to make it clear to your customers.

- Do not show your products. You can add more sections to show what makes you different from other merchants and why people should buy your products. The more people engage with you, the more they are willing to make their purchases.

2. Product page

- Add the review sections. Actually, reviews from others can have a big impact on the buying decisions of customers. 

3. Improve your page loading speed

Your page speed is quite low on mobile devices. You can check it via Google Page Speed Insights and get improvement suggestions.qq.png

I hope that these above feedbacks are helpful for your business! <3

PageFly - Advanced Page Builder for Shopify stores

pagefly
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Fashioncouture ,

Congratulations on the new store!  I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Homepage Design: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add ‘offers & discount banners’ on the homepage to engage users.

Featured Images:   The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Use good quality featured banner images to captivate user attention.

Product page: You can insert images into a carousel. Also, provide a detailed product description. Observe Basic SEO.

Add Write a Review Section: This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating.

FAQs - It's a nice practice to help user guide regarding their purchase by answering their queries. People are more likely to purchase when they know you have taken time to guide them and you have displayed the full knowledge of the products it builds your trust.

Add Social Proof: Put effort Into online reviews & social proof as Social Proof builds brand image. Make use of social media channel to reach more customers. 

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.

I hope you like my feedback!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
How do I do all of those things? Where do I go?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
How do I do all of that?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
How do I do all of that ? Especially the scrolling to the top button?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
253 24 101

Hi @Fashioncouture 

I took a look at your site and the items that you offer are great. However, the site is not doing justice to it. I and certain that by fixing a couple of moments and enhancing other parts you will get high sales. You might have a high demand for items but not high sales, and it all depends on how you present your products. 

While browsing your site, I took a few notes, please take a look at them: 

Homepage

-It is important for customers to see your brand first, either it is the name of your company or a logo, it needs to be first and it needs to be seen, The sign that you have here 

Screenshot_1.png

Looks like it is the name of your store. Only after a closer, I noticed that the shop is called Fashion couture. 

I suggest replacing the section with "Shop now" image with a  hero banner that will have a high-resolution image that will resonate with your store. 

Next, define for yourself which container size you want to use and try to stick with it. If you went with a wide one, make sure the whole page is in the same sizing. 

If I understood correctly, these sections here have the same function. So why not make them look alike. 

Screenshot_2.png

Use static-fixed scroll for your navigation bar. Since there is a lot of information and various sections on your homepage, provide customers with quick access to categories of your items. 

Product page 

Sometimes the main product image is not appearing unless I have my cursor placed on the place where it should be located. Take a look here 

Screenshot_3.png

Add more details about the fabrics that are used in a clothing piece and make sure to let people know which sizing is used on your site (whether it is US or UK etc)

Customer experience 

Create more social engagement. Add Reviews,  Wishlist, Referral programs, discounts etc. They all will "breathe in" life into your store. 

For enhancing customer experience, I suggest using our app Growave  It has over 10 features and does not affect your page loading speed.

Here is a clothing apparel store that, you can "benchmark" things from there https://www.papayaclothing.com/ 

Once you have that, I am sure your sales will increase significantly. 

Hopefully I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this  post or marking it as a solution. 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
Hi thank you so much I’ll do those changes today and hopefully I get more traffic, although after fixing my store a little, it was worse before I started to change some things I finally hit 1,000 sessions and I’m in the top 19% of stores that launched the same week as me ☺️ So I must be doing something right now , to be getting lots of traffic now😊 but I’m certainly going to change up my store up a bit more to make it even more good and get more traffic ❤️ One question about container size, what exactly is that? And how do you fix it?
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
253 24 101

Hi @Fashioncouture , 

I am glad to hear that you are getting traffic, hopefully, you get a conversion as well and have incredible sales. 

As for container size, it is a width of the row that you have on the page. Some use container that has empty spaces on the sides and some expand the rows all over the page. You are using both. 

The container layout usually depends on the theme that you chose, since it applies predefined size for sections. In order to change the size, you will have to do some manual work. There are some page builders in the app store that can help you do that, or you can try it yourself. Here, I found a post in community that explains how it can be done. (take a look at the last post) https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Changing-Image-Size-on-Homepage/td-p/481448

If that helped you a little, please mark my post as a Solution or if you still have questions, feel free to ask. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes