Feed back on my shop

Highlighted
5 0 0

I reopened after Covid, and have had no sales in 3 months. I have purchased ads, constantly posting on faceboo,  pinterest and Instagram . 

I am paying out with no returns. Some traffic but no buyers. I am getting fustrated at this point.

I was referred to shopify by a friend, so I moved from one platform about a 8 months ago where I was making decent sales.  Now I have zero sales.

At this point I am totally lost as to what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Bearessentialsshop.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Looking at your intro. It is ‘we centric’. 

We offer Children's Boutique Clothing, Unique Cabin & Lodge Decor, Christmas Gnomes, Christmas Decor, Fall Decor and much more!

Maybe more...

Looking for something unique for your child? Keep reading to find the ideal special outfit for all occasions....

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Bearse,

I'm sorry to hear you've been putting money in and haven't seen a return yet.

I'm not sure which platform you came from but if it was Etsy, you are coming from a platform that has their own search results within their own website so you would had a much smaller pool of results to compete with. With Shopify, you are now in a much bigger pool of search results on Google, so making sure you are found is absolutely key. How do you get found? Proper SEO.

If I take a look at your product SEO, here is what I see:

bear-meta.png

The issue here, is that a person searching for the type of product you are selling will not type in the words you are using. If I was searching for the first product, I wouldn't type in "Bless This Child Blue", I would type in "Casual Christening Dress" or "Religious Elastic Bottom Baby Sleeper" or "Christian Elastic Bottom Baby Sleeper". For the second example, instead of "Autumn Pumpkin Romper" which is too general (adults wear rompers too), I would type in "Toddler Fall Outfit" or "Kids Ruffle Pumpkin Outfit" or something of the like.

We show how to do this and many other ways to get found on Google in out video:

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Store Banners & Pop-ups!
8 Store Banners • 8 Store Pop-Up Graphics • Percentage Off Variations Ranging from 20% - 75% off
Download for FREE!
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1480 75 251

Hello @Bearse, I hope you are doing good. You need to work on your store first and make it more engaging to capture visitors and convert them into paying customers. Here are some suggestions:-

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address.

Set up Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

To implement the marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion.com.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation