Feed back on my store: agequencher.com

HAF
3 0 0

Hi. This looks like a wonderful community and I have learned a great deal reading past posts. Would be grateful  for any feedback on my store. I am hiring someone to help with speed score. I have had trouble with which app to use for customer reviews and would love and advise; must be one that emails request for review and that I can post on product and how  page  

thanks so much. 

0 Likes
HAF
3 0 0

Sorry new to this! My store is agequencher.com

0 Likes

Hi @HAF 

After spending a few minutes on your Homepage, I have to say that it's so lovely and adorable. Moreover, I have some recommendations that might be useful for your page and improve customer experiences.

1. Hero banner

When using an image for the hero banner, be careful to adjust it for a single case like this.

And try to use a high-quality image, at least above fullHD.

Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 18.04.06.png

2. Product Price

The first thing customers want to see is the Product's price, so make it visible by default, not when hovering on the product.

Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 18.06.30.png

3. Tabs position

I suggest that when using the Tab element, you should move it to the top of the section to make the consistency of your whole store.

Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 18.08.41.png

4. Update section image

Please update the image inside each section for users can easily imagine what exactly the product that you're selling.

Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 18.11.30.png

Hope that my recommendations would be useful for you. Furthermore, you can check this article to optimize your Homepage.

Cheer!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2427 141 439

Hello @HAF, I hope you are doing well! your store looks really great and aesthetically appealing. I have few suggestions for you that you can work on to improve your store & make people purchase from you:

Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

- Add a favicon.

- You can add categories in the header menu. 

- For reviews, you can install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can send automatic review request emails and reminders to collect more reviews. Also, you can entice customers by giving them loyalty points on leaving a review. It has a rich snippet along with the product review gallery and product review page. Generally, rich snippets have a much higher click-through rate. If the click-through rate of your snippet increases, the amount of traffic generated will then be higher. Its reviews feature is integrated with email marketing, workflow automation, popup, loyalty rewards program, and many more.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- You can add an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you need help with setting up the features and also with optimizing the speed of your store. I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to your reply. 

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
HAF
3 0 0
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. Some great ideas!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2427 141 439

@HAF, you're welcome. Let me know if you need any help with the implementation.

Have a great day!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes