Feed back on my store and why no one is buying anything

9 0 0

get-a-bargin.com

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
228 0 23

Hi, Chris!

Anders from the Social Care Team here. Thanks for reaching out today!

After reviewing your store, there are a few quick things which can be done to improve the look and feel of your 'brand' to entice your customers to purchase items. You will find fleshing out your brand builds merchant trust and allows you to stand out from other stores. To help with this, I suggest designing a custom logo for your shop. Thankfully, we have a free logo designer available HERE. Additionally, I would create an About Us page which explains what your store is offering. Including keywords and terms on published pages will also help with your SEO.

Speaking of SEO, I also suggesting updating your store's Title and Meta-Description (Online Store > Preferences). When customers look up your store using a search engine, having a quick blurb of your store which includes key-words is usually suggested. Right now, you do have key-words typed in but I would suggest forming them into a quick description of your store:

In addition to these steps, I also suggest checking out our Marketing Blog for insight from other shop owners and industry professionals! Specifically, you may find this post very helpful:

1. 13 Actionable Marketing Tactics to Drive Sales (And Apps to Execute Each of Them)

If you have any questions on the above, feel free to follow back up!

Take care.

Anders3 | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Excursionist
62 0 6

Hi Chris,

First off good suggestions from Anders.

I just opened my store and I'm still working on improving my website. It almost seems like a non-ending thing. ? 

#1. The free logo app suggested by Anders is too basic. I had to hire someone from Envato Studios to create two professional logos for my stores. Handpickedbyariel.com and MassKoupons.com. I know a proffessional logo can be expensive, but it is important to have one. I spent a lot time researching for a great designer who is creative and could make something attactive. I went through several designers from different websites and the logos were bad, I mean, just bad. I guess, you get what you pay. I think the current price is $100 per logo (that's what I paid).

#2. I'd suggest to check spelling errors thorough your website; upper case and lower case where is needed.

#3. The free app you are using to invite people to sign up, it gets too much on the way. I had to tap on the "x" 3 times to close it, just to be able to browse on your website.

4. You have a lot of good pictures that have a white background, and many that have different background. White background looks great. Be consistent.

Hope that helps!?

0 Likes
9 0 0

Hi anders thanks for the advice ive make some changes i still have not done a abour us page vecauae i sont know what to say but i cleaned out my products and startes fresh 

0 Likes
9 0 0

Hi magic bunny savings thanks i removed the free app i hope the got people to sign up 

0 Likes
Highlighted
20 0 0

https://www.thegetinplace.com

I would like feed back from my store,  thanks. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
228 0 23

Hey, Brandon!

Anders checking in. Thanks for sharing your store!

There are a few updates you can make to your design to leave a more professional impression for your customers. I've provided a few examples below:

1. Update and customize your email pop-up form. If you can, try to include your logo or some sort of specific branding of your store (https://screenshot.click/Image_NxLcP94LzJ.jpg).

2. Avoid using contractions for product or collection titles (https://screenshot.click/Image_LqvlGpvRO7.jpg).

3. For ease of access to your shop, I recommend resizing your homepage image to be smaller. You can also add a 'call to action' button (ie. a link to a specific product, collection, or page) to help incentivize customers to click through your site. 

I would start with these changes first and then move next into developing your SEO and Marketing using the steps provided earlier as a guide. Feel free to follow back up if you need anything else! 

Anders3 | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
20 0 0

Got my site updated so needing some reviews on it,

https://www.thegetinplace.com

Thanks 

0 Likes
Pathfinder
284 0 40

Hey there.

Good luck on your site. A few things I wanted to point out:

1. Your about us page is decent, but it still doesn't tell me about the people who run the company. Check out the websites of any random attorney, or a boutique literary agency in New York. You'll find the names of the people who run it, their credentials, and pictures of them as well. Not saying you have to post all three, but being more transparent will give consumers more confidence in you.
  2. Your collections aren't organized very well. For example, you have men's tops, yet ALL the tops are thrown into the collection. Normally, retail companies have men's tops sub-divided into short-sleeve, long-sleeve, etc.

I hope this helps!

0 Likes