Feed back on my store lwgolfbags.com?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Have made changes and need to know if site is better?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @lwillin 

Your website needs to be easy and simple to navigate. Way to much going on here.

Happy to send a detailed review on below link for you. 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/website-review

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1676 105 364

Hey LW Golf Bags,

It looks like you have been putting a lot of "time and effort" into the "site design". I love the fact that you care about "store functionality and user-friendliness". However, the fact that the store still lags behind makes me afraid. Look into the following details to know more:

1.  The addition of a "home button" would definitely make the header menu look more complete and logical.
  2. Adding a suitable "Favicon" will help strengthen your brand.
  3. Want better customer engagement and a lot of sales as well! highlighting "free shipping and discount coupon offers" using a bold "unique header template" is the first thing to do.
  4. The "footer links" need to be aligned properly in a vertical manner for a more systematic view.
  5. Want better "customer connectivity" and an improved "customer association as well"! add Facebook. Instagram, Twitter, etc to the site footer. for the same.
  6. "About us" section should certainly be descriptive. Add some images and a little more description to make it look more detailed.
  7.  Want to win customer faith! add a "Contact us" section alongwith a contact form.
  8.  Add "New Arrivals" to the header menu to keep your customers updated regarding the latest store designs and product updates as well.
  9.  "Limited time offers" can be offered in the form of discounts or coupon codes to help attract better customer attention.
  10. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  11. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  12. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the site performs even well after revamping.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 52 157

Hey @lwillin,

Here are some suggestions:-

1. Change the font size, it's not looking good all over the homepage.

2. Add a home option in the header menu.

3. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

4. You can give product recommendations by personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product. It can be like new arrivals, best sellers, recently viewed. 

If you would like to implement this, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @lwillin 

Here are my feedbacks to improve your store :

• Hero image / Slider is the part is the part that gets the most attention of homepage and i think you aren't take advantage of it. Creating some sale campaign / product and create a banner / slider with CTA, to notify customer will be one of the most effective way to increase your conversion rate
  • I think you should reduce the length of product name. Currently, they are quite long and hard to read. You can also separate them and their price by using different color ( like black and red ) ( image )
  • There are some very long paragraph with big text in your homepage. It's pretty hard to read all of them, my recommendation is reduce the size of text and the length of paragraph. Let's make them shorter and more unforgettable. ( image )
  • Invest more content to About us, blog page ... to make your site more solid and reliable
  • Add some sale period / countdown timer to your product to increase FOMO effect
  • Add some social proof / testimonial to your size to warranty your product quality

Hope you find my feedbacks helpful. Best of luck to your business !

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
91 20 61

Hey there, lwillin!

Your homepage

There’s a lot going on, and it is fairly long. That being said, what do your customers think? Use heatmaps (to see where people are clicking) and session recordings (to watch what happened while someone was on your site) to see what they think. In particular:

• Use a scroll heatmap to find out if people are making it down your homepage
  • Use a click heatmap to see if they are clicking on your first call to action instead
  • Watch how people are navigating from your homepage with recordings. Are they getting lost? What’s happening?

A few quick things that would make a huge impact:

• Your pictures under “Featured Collections” are blurry, especially the one for Rolling Bags. The same goes for the “Accessories” photo. 
  • The bold italics font looks like a mistake rather than intentional. I would bold only the most important items. 
  • I like the poem, but I don’t know if it belongs on the homepage. Watch a few recordings to see if your customers are scrolling by it or stopping to read it.
  • You have a great logo, and now you need a great favicon! Here’s some help from Shopify’s help center
  • Make sure you include contact information, especially in the footer. 

Don’t forget about a live chat! If your customers have questions, you want to be able to answer them. A chat would give them a chance to connect with you and let you set up invites that automatically ask customers to chat. 

For example, you could set it up so that someone receives an invite to chat automatically if they add a product to their cart but didn’t complete the purchase within a few minutes. It will help you complete the sale, and it will help them get the answers they need. Win/win! 

Product/collection pages
Personally, I like your homepage better on mobile but your product/collection pages on desktop.  Let’s take the Women’s Golf Bags collection. There are 250 words between your header image and the products! That text may be better served on an FAQ page or something similar. 

Check those recordings to see what people are doing. Are they reading the text, or do they stop scrolling entirely?

I see a few things missing from your product pages:

• Care instructions
  • Currency conversion
  • International shipping information
  • Inventory urgency (i.e., 2 left) 
  • An inviting description of the product other than the basic description

An idea for you to generate more sales: Ask a poll question like, “What is your favorite golf bag maker?” or “What golf product do you wish we sold?” to build an inventory your customers want to buy.

Lwillin, you’re on the right track. You can do this! Lucky Orange can help by providing you with heatmaps, session recordings, chat, polls and more. It has a free trial (no credit card needed), personalized setup assistance and plans that start at US $10/month. I promise it’s easy to use. 

Good luck! I can’t wait to see how your store continues to evolve and grow.

Cheers -

Danny

Was my answer helpful? If so, please consider liking my post and marking it a solution. I appreciate it!
0 Likes