Feed back on my store, no sales and spent hundreds on ads

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0
I want harsh and honest opinion on how i should improve store and get sales.
https://www.perfectly.care
0 Likes

Your store lacks a brand and identity. That is one of your biggest issues. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's disorganized right now and just seems to endlessly keeps going as I see more and more product

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

3. I would delay the email popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

Product Page  Feedback

1. Your product images are to big and take up to much space

2. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. I would look at a different product page layout as this is now working

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
482 46 236

Hi JVirgo,

Homepage
  • You may want to look at removing some of the extra content displayed on your homepage. When there is too much text or images on the homepage it can feel too busy and overwhelming to your customers.
  • Add a section for customer reviews when you get them on the homepage. This is going to help build trust with customers.
  • Your social media icons/buttons/links doesn't seen.
Product
  • You are going to need to write persuasive product descriptions for each product.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes